Chapter 27 : "alright you guys ready?"

Amber and Dixie are on one couch. Ondreaz and mason are on another. Anthony is on the floor. James, Sierra, and gabby are at the ping pong table.

"Finally!! Sierra and Anthony move so they can play," Dixie gets up from the couch walking over to me and kio.

"No I'm oka-" before I can say anything Sierra comes over to me, "no no! Tonight is about having fun, you're playinggg" she shakes my arms and I laugh.

"Alright we need to be in teams." Says Dixie.

"Me and Anthony, you and kio," oh no. She's smiling like she's up to something. This is not going to be well.

"Well.." Kio grabs my hand and leads me to one side of the table, "no excuses" he smirks.

"I don't even know how to play"

"It's easy, we try to make a shot in their cup. If we make it, they drink."

Dixie begins to speak, "but in our game, if you don't make it, we ask you a question and you answer...honestly.

"Wha-" kio begins to speak but Dixie shushes him. At this point I know she made this little twist just for me.

•••

We are at our sides with the others on the couches watching us play. Anthony is giving me and kio death stares as kio puts his hands on me, showing me "proper form." I go along with it though because one, it feels nice, two, it sounds childish but I'm trying to make Anthony jealous. There's really no point in it because that's just making things worse.

"Alright you guys ready?" Dixie asks, cheerfully.

"I uh think so," I say.

"Alright we go first," Kio says.

He puts the ball in my hand, "Me first?"

"Yup" he smiles.

I aim for the cup the way Kio showed me, he cheers me on while I'm still making sure I have it right. I throw it and it goes into the cup barely, by hitting the rim.

I clap my hands together and jump up and down, giving him a high five. I quickly realize how stupid i must look so I stop and I see Anthony glaring at me.

He grabs the ball and quickly aims for our cup and makes it in. I know he did it to make me drink which he knows I hate so I raise my eyebrow at him but all he does is smile, "Drink" he says.

So I grab the cup and drink. It's vodka. I've only drank vodka twice in my life but I can tell what it is because of the sting down my throat. I wince and swallow.

After a few more drinks it's the last round. It's my turn. Everyone chants, "Elena! Elena! Elena!" But I miss. I feel like a complete idiot. I haven't missed the whole game so why now?

Kio groans and I make a pouting face.

"Yay! I will ask the question," Dixie says. I have a feeling she's been planing this since the beginning of the game.

"Hmm..." the tension is building up in the room as it seems they all know what she's going to ask except for me, kio, and Anthony.

"Is it true that Kio is trying to get into your pants," she smiles, a wicked smile.

"What? H-how w-why would you even ask that?" My eyes are wide with confusion but when I look at Kio he's just smirking at me. Maybe he also knew.

Anthony's face is reddening.

"Yes of course he is! And she's loving it all up!" Ambers starts laughing from the couch.

I feel so tiny, like I'm the only one in the room. Quickly, James gets up and come to the table. He slams it, causing some of the leftover alcohol to spill. I jump, startled.

"No it is not true because I already told-" James is raising his voice.

"Blah blah blah, forget it james! I've already took them off," Kio is up in face. Their not that far apart from height but it looks like Kio is taller as he towers over him.

I run over to kio and pull him away, "Kio stop!"

"What? It's true!" He smirking. I can't believe him. Deep down I know it's true. When I look over to the couches, their gasping and whispering to each other.

"Of course it's true, I was right all along wasn't I elena?" Anthony starts walking over to us and my eyes widen.

"No!"

"Yeah it is, just tell him elena," Kio starts saying.

"Kio back the fuck up!" James starts yelling again. Everything is so chaotic I have no time to process anything.

Kio smirks and turns to Anthony, "you were just little too late my friend," oh no. Anthony's face maddens and he punches kio. Before kio can punch back, Dixie pulls him back.

"Kio chill," she says

He ignores her and continues to talk, "tik tok Anthony, i might just spill into her next," he looks over at me with a smile. My mouth opens to speak but nothing comes out.

"What did you just say?!" Anthony starts getting close again.

"Enough!" I yell and everyone stares the getting quiet, "Anthony I swear nothing happened!," I know I just lied but I had to. we never got chance to really talk about and I'm really upset this is time when we have to.

Dixie laughs, "oh right? That's why you cheated on Anthony!"

I freeze and I almost vomit as I see the pain that flashes through Anthony's eyes.