Chapter 16 : The Dean

*hey guys I'm sorry it took me so long to update, I've just been so busy. This time it will only be 4 chapters but don't worry next time I'll have 5. Anyways enjoy, again I'm so sorry -val*

Next they call me into the office. When I get in I see the dean sitting in his big chair that he can't fit in because it goes way above his head.

I sit down and he clears his throat as he gets closer to me in his chair.

"Miss Green, do you know that intervening in a fight violates the school rules," he clasps his hands together as he waits for my response.

"Yes I'm aware, but it was my boyfriend Mr.Mak, I had to do something."

"You could have waited for administration"

"Waiting would be too late"

"Look no offense Ms.Green but you didn't do anything," excuse me? Is he right?

"I-" I truly defend myself but I just lean back in my chair and don't talk any further. He raises his brow at me.

"So you will have a lunch detention, that's all," I nod and exit the room.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Tuesday, September 11th

Today since I have lunch detention I don't eat at all. I prefer not eating at all than eating in a quiet room with most people just kind of staring at you.

I'm the first person in the detention room so I just lay my my head on my arms on my desk.

About 5 minutes in I feel something hit my head. What the hell? I ignore it, I'm probably just being stupid.

Something else hits, what? This time it hits 2 times, ugh.

I decide to pick up my head to see what it was. When I look there's on paper on the floor and two on my desk, the papers are rolled up into balls.

I unroll the paper and read what it says, "let me guess, you didn't charm the dean ;)"

Ugh. I already know who threw this to me. I look to my side and see kio. Great.

I roll my eyes at his sight and he laughs quietly.

I lean over to talk to him so that I can be quiet, "if it wasn't for you, I wouldn't be here," I frown at him.

"Excuse me? Me? Heh" he chuckles.

"It was your silly little boyfriend who started the fight," shit I forgot.

"Whatever I don't want to be here anyways so please don't make it worse for me," I lay my head back down.

"I can get us out of here," I can hear his heavy whispering.

When I look up he's right next to me.

"How?" I ask him.

"Watch and learn babe," his pet name sends me chills but I know it shouldn't be like this.

He rolls up mother piece of paper. He aims at something and when I look, it looks like the teachers bottle of water, which is open, oh no.

He throws the paper and it knocks it over and spills all over him.

My eyes go wide and when I look at him he shrugs and smirks.

We both laugh with each other when the teacher starts cussing as he leaves the room to get paper towels or something.