Chapter 52 : "hey ladies!"

Monday, December 14th

"Yes dad, i promise I'll be okay!" I tell my dad for the last time as I prepare to get on the bus.

Marjorie and my dad came to drop off me and James.

"So you're seriously only taking one bag?" James asks me.

"Yeah? Is something wrong with that? We're only going to be there for three days" I raise an eyebrow.

He shrugs and rolls his eyes.

I start to panic as it hits me, I'm really going to do this.

As we hug my dad and Marjorie, I see the "group"

Amber is laughing with kio in her skanky pink top. Dixie and Morgan are kissing, Jason is finishing his vape, and nessa and josh are holding hands.

I suddenly feel stupid for not wearing a jacket and just a long sleeve because it's freezing but I brought some little coats because I know it's going to be cold up in the mountains.

My dad and Marjorie drive away and I'm left alone since James went to go join Anthony.

Someone jumps on my back and I swiftly turn, "What the hell?" I laugh.

"Surprise!" Sierra says pointing to gabby holding a blue backpack.

I make a confused frown, "what about it?"

"It's our snack bag!" Gabby says while unzipping the backpack.

I laugh, "nice"

Sierra grabs mine and gabbys hand and starts to run over to the bus, "lets go or we're gonna be late!"

After napping, snacking, gossiping, whining, and fighting-three hours later we finally arrive to our destination.

All the students are directed to an area in the lodge where an administrator talks to us. She tells us that we can pick who are partner will be in our room with us. We're going to start skiing tomorrow at 12 so today we have like a free day.

I finally end up picking gabby as my partner because we're the only single ones. When we get to our room it looks like a little lodge. There's two beds and a tv. When you first get in there's a mini fridge and a tiny coffee bar. We sit on the beds and start to unpack. A few minutes later, Sierra comes in.

"Hey ladies!" She says while running over to my bed.

I smile at her, "hey"

"So are you excited?" She has a huge smile on her face.

I shrug, "yeah...I guess"

She shakes my leg, "well get more excited!"

I giggle, "okay okay"

She looks at me and gabby, "well I'm not going to be able to go skiing with y'all tomorrow because James wants me to go with him and he wants to be alone," she makes a sad face.

"But! We will have pizza in your room afterwards," we nod and she smiles while giving us both hugs.

She starts heading towards the door but then turns back to us, "love y'all and have fun tomorrow!"