Chapter 24 : water starts to fill my eyes

When i pull away I see him smile and licks his lips. I let out a small smile but it fades as my eyes move behind ondrez and I freeze.

It's Anthony and he's holding a plate with foil wrapped around it.

Ondreaz looks behind me and when he sees Anthony he smirks.

"Oh hey there, we were just talking about you," he steps closer to Anthony as I get down from the table and run over to my boyfriend who's standing by the sliding door.

"Ondreaz you should go," I tell him.

"Whatever you want princess,"he smirks and leaves, making sure to rub it in Anthony's face.

He leaves me with a sad, mad, cute innocent boy whom, I just hurt.

"Anthony..." I stare up at him as he looks at me with a face that scares me. He has no emotion.

"Please just let me explain"

He nods and we walk into my house to the kitchen.

He puts his arms on the counter as he runs his hands through his hair.

"Why do you keep doing these things elena?" He sighs, still looking at the counter with his head in his hands.

"Look I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, this is the only thing I've done," he looks at me and I feel uncomfortable with the look in his eyes, he looks like a hurt child. Which he probably is.

"Really? Then who's sweatshirt is that?" I look down at kios sweatshirt, crap.

I stutter, "Exactly, I don't even know who you are anymore."

I move closer to him, "I'm still your girlfriend Anthony! I still love you and I'm still yours."

He turns to look at me, "Are you sure about that?"

"What? Y-you think I belong to them?" I look at him with a frown.

"Well what am I supposed to think! You're running around with all these guys recently!" He throws his hands in the air.

"I'm sorry! I swear! I didn't mean to..it just-it just happened anthony!" He laughs.

"It just happened? How does that just happen?!"

Water starts to fill my eyes.

"Elena I'm your boyfriend. You should've called me. I have always been here for you and I've always done things right for you and this is what I get?" By the time he's done talking, tears are spilling out of my eyes onto the floor.

"I know, I know, and I'm so sorry Anthony," he sighs.

He gestures his hand towards the plate on the counter, "I brought you dinner," there's no emotion in his voice.

I swallow, my throat dry.

"Anthony look I'm sorry," I cup his face in my hands.

He grabs my wrist and brings them down and sighs, "look...I think we just need a break"

The words hurt me, deep inside. I never meant to hurt him this bad..

You always ruin everything.

I cry even more, "But I-"

"Shh shh," he shushes me quietly.

He kisses my forehead and then my hands, "I love you elena"

He exits the room...house. And I'm left alone.