Chapter 3

"Where's our son?!" Vegeta looked over seeing his husband had returned with some shopping, without their son. Had the idiot left him at the shop again?

"Don't panic, I persuaded Bulma to have him for a few hours." He planted a kiss on Vegeta's cheek.

"What?! You left him with my ex?"

"Would you rather it was mine?" He raised a brow with a grin, they hadn't actually heard from Chichi since their wedding.

"I'd of rather it was one of our parents," Vegeta gritted his teeth, watching Goku put the shopping away. As if it wasn't such a big deal that their son was just palmed off to one of his ex's, granted Bulma had babysat for them before. But that's, besides the point, he was not aware of this plan, he didn't okay this.

"Vegeta, it's fine. She will be dropping him off later anyway."

"She best not feed him any crap!"

"Oh yeah she knows," he smiled and gulped knowing if Vegeta finds out he gave Bulma money to treat Gohan to a McDonald's, he'd probably be castrated. "besides, I've bought us something we could try?" He handed Vegeta a carrier bag with a seductive grin.

Vegeta let out a small puff of air, what has the fucker bought this time? He glanced inside the bag and let out a small chuckle. "Let's take this to the bedroom then," he licked his lips hinting for Goku to follow him towards their bedroom. Suppose he shall take advantage of Bulma having their son after all.

After ten minutes passionate kissing, clothes torn off each other, body groping, they were ready to try out their new toy. The pair lay opposite ends guiding the double ended dildo into each other, giving each other lustful gaze as they started to rock their hips against the other. Keeping eye contact on each other whilst stroking their cocks in rhythm, they moaned whilst riding their new toy together.

"Oh Vegeta," Goku moaned out, both feeling the same tingling pleasure, that sent electric pulse down to their cocks; invigorating their insides.

Vegeta couldn't keep his eyes off his husbands leaking cock, watching as Goku pleasured himself, twirling his thumb around his own precum. Whilst they still rode the dildo together, he licked his lips intently watching his husbands cock throb. "I want you to finish inside my mouth," he moaned out, fuck he didn't just moan it out, he was begging for it.

So aroused by his husbands dirty words, he stroked his cock with more firm grip. Seeing Vegeta now practically drooling in excitement and pleasure. He thrusted himself into the dildo harder, feeling the pressure building up more. "Mmph, I'm pretty close babe," he panted as he slowed down his strokes.

Vegeta pulled the dildo out from his tight entrance, he licked his lips and crawled towards the delicious leaking cock. He sunk his mouth down and hollowed his cheeks, his lips meeting with Goku's hand that was still stroking the cock. He stroked his own in rhythm as he continued to suck his husbands cock, mainly focusing on the head, his tongue twirling around lapping up the taste.

Goku's toes curled, his eyes rolled back, body quivering. "Oh fuck-fuck yes!" His head tilted back as he felt his warm thick seed release inside Vegeta's mouth. Low breathy moans erupted from his throat, feeling more of his release, he could hear loud wet slurp sounds as Vegeta gulped down the rest of his cum.

Slowly Vegeta released the slick cock from his mouth, wiping his chin from excess drool. He pulled the other end of the dildo out from his husband, throwing it to the side, and crawled up to kiss Goku on the lips. "That was a nice surprise," he purred planting rough kiss on his husbands soft lips, before falling onto his back on the firm mattress next to him.

Goku grinned, now hovered above Vegeta planting rough kisses down his neck. "Hm, now that you are nice and-" he sucked and lightly nipped the side of Vegeta's neck, before continuing. "Relaxed, perhaps-" his kisses traveled up and along Vegeta's jawline. "We can discuss about these child locks?"

Vegeta sat up pushing Goku back. "Kakarot, are you trying to subdue me?"

"Wow, what?"

"We are not removing the child locks, what if he traps his fingers, or reaches into cleaning products, or accidentally cuts himself, the list is endless of all the possibilities that could happen to him if we are not careful!" He growled and folded his arms. Unbelievable, the bastard gives him a good time, and then tries to looking into persuading him to remove all the child locks.

Goku cocked his head to the side looking at the seriousness on Vegeta's face. It was obvious that the stubborn git wasn't going to listen, but it did make him question what it must of been like for Vegeta growing up. For he couldn't recall his parents mollycoddling him and his brother that much. "Just uh, out of curiosity, what was your childhood like?"

Vegeta gasped, and scrunched his face up as if he had just been insulted. "Whats that got to do with anything?"

"Hm, could explain a lot of things is all," he shrugged.

"Are you judging the way I've been brought up now?"

"No, maybe...I don't know?" He gulped seeing Vegeta clenched his fists, leaning towards him. Oh fuck, he's gone too far now, he's a dead man...least he got his blowjob. They froze as they heard the doorbell.

"That's probably Bulma with our son," Vegeta grunted throwing on his sweat pants before rushing to answer the front door. He answered the door allowing Gohan to walk in."Hold it!" He held his hand out stopping Gohan from walking in further. "That's a happy meal toy." He pointed at the small toy that Gohan was holding, he could tell where it was from just how flimsy looking it was, and no doubt will end up in their garbage by the end of the week. "and just how did he get that?" He glared at Bulma.

she pulled a face at Vegeta's glare. "Goku said it was okay."

Vegeta slowly spun on his heel, looking at the now nervous husband.

"Ah, fuck..." Goku gulped all attention was averted on him.

"Why must you keep going against my parenting?!" He growled.

Gohan rolled his eyes and looked up at Vegeta. "Dad, it's a treat, I'm not going to eat it all the time."

"Damn right you won't be eating it all the time, do you have any idea what that does to your insides?" Vegeta shook his head at his son.

Bulma coughed to suppress a laugh. "Good luck," she grinned at Goku, and walked back to her car.

"Oh and Kakarot, I catch you allowing our son to have certain foods behind my back again, and you can forget about our special bedtime cuddles." Vegeta gave Goku a stern look, yeah, that's right, he's being serious now. How dare people question his parenting, he's totally sane.

"Oh my god, I know what sex is," Gohan combed his fingers through his hair in annoyance.

Vegeta and Goku exchanged looks, their cheeks turning crimson. Vegeta smiled slightly at Gohan who was now facepalming. "Now son, I don't know what you are talking about."

"It doesn't matter, I'm going to watch tv now," Gohan stormed off towards the living room, muttering some inaudible insults.

Vegeta coughed to break the awkward silence between him and his husband. "Coffee?"

Goku nodded and followed him into the kitchen, whilst groping Vegeta's backside. He chuckled as Vegeta growled at him, knowing secretly Vegeta liked it.