Chapter 41

Part Two:

After spending what felt like hours searching around for his husband, Goku trudged back to the room in some hope that perhaps he had returned to the bedroom. He sighed walking inside the room, and raised his brows at Gohan sat on the edge of the bed reading a comic; his heart flickered in hope that his husband was back. "Oh hey, where's your father?"

Gohan glanced back at his dad who peeped his head into the bathroom checking if his father was there, "He went looking out for you after pulling me away from the club, the mocktails were unlimited dad...unlimited!!" he shook his fist in rage. His father had caught him with group of girls his age, drinking mocktails, loving life. He was dragged back into the room whilst lectured for drinking so much sugary drinks, and how he is too young to even think about girls.

"Okay, just stay there I'll go find him," Goku ruffled his sons hair and rushed back out the room.

Gohan sighed tidying his hair after his dad messed it up, he went back to reading his comic till the door swung open again. He glanced over seeing his father stood with flushed cheeks catching his breath. Either he had found his dad and they had a really fast session, or his father had decided to run a marathon.

"Still no sign of your dad?!"

"He just came in here looking for you," he grunted and went back to reading his comic, still annoyed with his father for embarrassing him in front of all those girls.

"Just stay here, I'll go find him," Vegeta groaned and started to massage his temples as he headed back to the door, hopefully he hadn't gone far.

"Okay...cockblocker," Gohan muttered under his breath whilst flicking a page of his comic.

Vegeta scrunched his brows as he had just opened the door to leave, he wasn't sure if his son had just insulted him. Nah, he wouldn't...would he?, he glanced over his shoulder at his son who was contently reading the comic, "What?"

"I said-okay whatever," Gohan gave a half shrug still reading his comic.

Vegeta raised a brow whilst wriggling his finger inside his ear, perhaps he had misheard his son. No way would his son use such profanities towards his parents."Just stay out of trouble," he gave his son a stern look and left the room.

Gohan scrunched his face up at being told to stay out of trouble, by his father who seems to always get into some sorts of trouble with his dad. What absolute cheek right there. He sighed as the door swung open again this time his dad ran into the room with his hand on his chest as he was catching his breath.

"Has your father showed up at all? I've looked everywhere."

Gohan pinched the bridge of his nose and placed his comic down, can't a kid read in peace around here? "Oh my god, just stay here dad he came back looking for you again," he looked over at his dads bewildered expression.

"He did? When?"

"Literally just a minute ago."

"Stay here I'll be right back," he spun on his heel and opened the door.

"Dad no!" He jumped off the bed to try and stop his dad, he rolled his eyes as his dad ran out calling out for his father.  "Dammit," he sighed glancing back at his comic.

An hour of his parents running in and out looking for each other, drove Gohan up the wall. Fortunately his parents were reunited as he managed to coax one into the bathroom and lock them in, awaiting for the other to run back into the room again.

Vegeta stormed in looking flustered, he had bumped into his father who was getting drunk at the bar bitching about his mother. He was glad he managed to escape his fathers rant as he excused he needed the toilet. He raised a brow as Gohan opened the bathroom door allowing his dad out, "Were you hiding in here all along?!" Vegeta scoffed at his husband.