Chapter 39

Vegeta planned to make most of the weekend chilling on the sofa watching tv, whilst his son sat to read his comics. Usually they'd have Goten, but Chichi had gone on a vacation taking him with her. Vegeta laid across the sofa, wearing a tank top and lounge pants, watching random crap on the tv. He wasn't sure where his husband had gone, but he certainly was enjoying the peace. Of course that peace wasn't to last,his husband kicked open the living room door with a widened smile and dilated pupils.

"Let's have sex!" Goku announced caressing his husbands body with his eyes.

Gohan looked at his dad in disgust, then exchanged a look with his father. His dad had a widened goofy grin, eyes glued onto his father, his hands twitching like a predator awaiting to pounce it's prey.

Vegeta quirked a brow feeling husbands libidinous eyes upon him, he sighed giving his son an apologetic look for his dads outburst. "My darling husband, apple of my eye, the annoying thorn on my fucking side!....our son is here!" He pointed at their son whilst shaking his head at his horny mischievous husband.

Goku looked over at Gohan and chuckled "you're gonna need headphones," he winked before setting his eyes back on his sexy husband.

Gohan let out a deep audible sigh closing his comic, and casually rose to his feet shaking his head at his dad. "I'm going to grandpa's" he groaned storming past them. As if his headphones would suffice blocking out his parents orgasms and the bed sounds, why must the bed join in on the erotic sounds? Whyyyy?

Vegeta furrowed his brows at Goku's wicked grin "Kakarot, wh-" he yelped as he felt himself being flung over his husbands shoulder, and hard slaps across his ass whilst he was being carried into their bedroom.

Goku kicked the bedroom door open and threw Vegeta onto the bed. He licked his lips and started to strip down, his eyes bored into his husbands.

"My- is someone horny," Vegeta smirked and started to strip his bottom half.

Goku seductively crawled onto the bed giving Vegeta a lascivious wink, "let me lick that tootsie pop," he purred as he wrapped his fingers around the shaft of Vegeta's cock.

Vegeta blinked in astonishment at what his husband had just called his cock, "What?"

"How many licks does it take to get to the Tootsie Roll center of a Tootsie Pop?" He giggled staring at the cock crosseyed.

"Kakarot?"

"One..." he licked from the base up to the tip.

Vegeta knitted his brows leaning on his elbows as he glanced down at his husband. "What are you-" he was interrupted by Goku starting to lick from the base again.

"Two..." he hummed licking up to the tip again.

"Kakarot, what the fuck are you doing?!"

"Three!" he licked from the base again before enveloping his mouth around the tip and sinking down the shaft.

Vegeta leaned back enjoying the sensation of his cock being sucked. "Oh Kakarot," he smiled closing his eyes feeling his husbands mouth suck firmly around his cock. Oh how it felt so glorious, tingling sensation travelling down his cock, his legs quivering as his husband sunk his mouth down lower to the base. Then a sharp intrusion caused him to snap his eyes open and look down at his husbands wagging brows, as he started to thrust his finger inside his entrance. His mouth formed a shape of an "oh," his heart drumming hard against his chest, wave of pleasure coursing through his body. He tilted his head back and twisted the sheets in his fists. Fuck was his husband so good at leaving him close to a whimpering mess already.