Chapter 6

Pretending to be enthusiastic at some kids birthday party, was a challenge in itself. Especially if the birthday kids mother was vegan who would tell people she's vegan, even when they didn't ask. Of course they also had to deal with some annoying mothers, who would gawk at them being a married gay couple with a kid. Gohan was going to ask his grandpa Bardock to take him to the party, however Vegeta was adamant he and Goku would take him. Mainly as Vegeta liked to judge others parenting styles, because in his mind, his way was the right way and everyone else had no sense. There they were stood with group of other parents, whilst the kids all played party games. One particular party game was water balloon fight, all parents ensured to keep their distance as the kids ran around throwing water balloons at each other. One water balloon had burst on Goku, soaking his white top that he had on. Vegeta bit his lip eyeing up his husbands well toned body that was now transparent through the drenched top. One of the other parents who were near mouth drooling at this, offered to help take his top off; oh fuck no that didn't sit right with Vegeta. He growled at them, and pulled Goku away into the house. Goku took his top off and wringed the drenched top over the sink in the kitchen. He glanced over at Vegeta who had a mischievous glint in his eye, a small grin forming on his lips. Goku knew that look all too well. He bit his lip as Vegeta had leaped forward planting soft kisses down his body. He glanced out the window seeing everyone were still outside with party games, oblivious to what was happening inside.

"Vegeta, we should take this to the bathroom," he suggested as Vegeta's hand was now in his pants.

"No, because then we won't be able to keep an eye on our son!" He snapped whilst glancing out the kitchen window ensuring Gohan was still safe.

"Okay, well maybe we can just wait till we are home?" He bit back a moan as Vegeta pulled his cock out and stroked it with a firm grip. "Mm, Vegeta, I really think if you want to do this, we should do it in the bathroom."

Vegeta smirked and leaned into Goku. "Live a little," he whispered, as he pulled his trousers half way down, revealing his own hard cock.

Goku licked his top lip with a smirk, and started to stroke Vegeta's cock. They glanced outside to keep an eye on their son, before focusing their attention back on themselves. Goku leaned Vegeta over the sink, and slid his fingers into Vegeta's mouth whilst planting kisses down the side of Vegeta'a neck. "Alright babe, just a quickie though," he whispered in Vegeta's ear, whilst stroking Vegeta's cock.

Five risky sex minutes later, Goku pulled out just before he was about to release. Unfortunately, Goku hadn't timed it well, as his seed shot out in great force and splattered on the kitchen window, the drapes, the sink, the quiche and even the potato salad. Vegeta looked in horror the mess his husband had created, he sat back and scrunched his brows as he felt something wet touch his backside. He sighed seeing Goku cover his mouth with his hand, his eyes widened in horror over at him. He jumped up, and turned to see that he had just sat on the birthday cake.

"It's unfortunate it's chocolate cake as well Vegeta," Goku tried to suppress his laugh, as Vegeta's back was now facing him.

Vegeta blushed seeing he had left an ass print on the poor innocent child's birthday cake. He looked over at Goku who was wiping away a stray tear whilst he held back a laugh."Just shut up Kakarot."

"But it looks like-"

"Don't say it!"  He cut in before Goku had the chance to say how it looked like he had shit himself. He quickly pulled his pants and trousers up, doing his best to ignore the fact he had cake covering his ass; he's going to need a shower when they get home. "Why does this stuff happen to us?"

"Because we pick the stupid places? Well, you do?" Goku raised a brow at Vegeta, they both quickly observed the mess they had left in the kitchen. Giving each other the same nod of agreement, knowing it was time to go before Karen, the birthday girls mother found out.

Gohan was in line ready to play the next party game, he caught a glimpse of his parents who looked flushed, with their hair and clothing ruffled up too. He raised a brow seeing them both rush up to him, and started to usher him out.

"Come on, time to go," Vegeta looked in panic, and held onto Gohan's hand.

"But I haven't tried the cake?" Gohan frowned at his parents. He could see how odd they were behaving and dreaded to think what mess they had just made.

"It's a shit cake anyway, we will get some on way home," Goku tittered ushering his son out of the place as quickly as possible.

They didn't want to run as such to raise suspicion, but they didn't want to walk casually out either. So, they done a sort of a brisk walk with a skip in between.

"Oh, you are going now?" Karen the parent who hosted the party, unaware of the devastation left in her kitchen; asked in curiosity.

"Sorry Karen,we got to go," Goku gave her a half smile as they quickly rushed past her towards the car.

Karen folded her arms "fucking assholes." She muttered under her breath as she headed towards the kitchen. "Holy shit there's an ass print on the cake! I'm having words with the baker!" There was then a load scream that echoed through the neighbourhood, as the men quickly jumped into the car and fastened their seatbelts. "what the fuck happened in here?! Oh my god what is that on the window?!" Karen started to hyperventilate at the mess as everyone walked into the kitchen, and all gasped looking around at the cum stains and ass cake.

The car journey back home was very awkward, Vegeta was sat cross legged pulling a face as he now had cake between his ass cheeks. The couples faces were crimson, and Gohan could tell his parents had probably had sex destroying something in the process.

"I told you we should of done it in the bathroom," Goku glanced over at Vegeta with a stern look.

"shut up Kakarot, not in front of Gohan!"

"Oh my god, what have you guys done?" Gohan pinched the bridge of his nose, as his parents exchanged looks with an awkward cough between them. "This is why I can't take you anywhere, dads!"