Chapter 10

Part two:

The front door swung open, Vegeta eyes widened in horror as Nappa stepped inside with a broaden smile. "Vegeta!!!"

"No!"

"It's ya boy Pappa!"

"Shut the hell up Nappa!"

Nappa chuckled ruffling Vegeta's hair, whilst walking towards the living room. He paused as everyone looked at him with a raised brow, whilst Vegeta snr massaged his temples. Shrugging it off he looked over at Gohan and scratched head looking over at Vegeta with confusion. "How did you two manage to make him when you both have the same parts?"

Vegeta scrunched his face up before facepalming. "What the fuck?!"

"Hey, can tell she upgraded,"Bardock shook his head with a deadpan expression.

Nappa averted his attention back on the annoyed Vegeta, Planta sat down helping herself to a glass of wine. "Now Vegeta I got you this book, it's about sex addiction, you know, the naughty stuff you do up each others butts?"

"Not in front of my son!" Vegeta snarled and threw the book back at Nappa.

Nappa furrowed his brows glancing back at Gohan who raised a brow at him. "Why? Won't he like to know how he's made?"

Vegeta clenched his fist, oh how he hated this guy with a passion, next to Chichi of course. "I swear to god Nappa I'll-" he stopped as a raccoon ran in waving a double ended dildo in front of everyone.

"Oh no," Goku gulped as the room fell silent with everyone's mouth hung open.

Vegeta ran covering Gohan's eyes, his face heated up as the rest of the guests were just unsure where to look. Trust this shit to happen to them.

Nappa cocked his head to the side staring at the sex toy. "Huh, so that's how Raccoons do the sex stuff?"

Vegeta glared over at his husband who was stood frozen staring at the raccoon. "Kakarot! Get that off the vermin!"  He exclaimed keeping his hands covering his sons eyes.

Goku sighed and started chase after the raccoon that flipped everyone off whilst running off with the dildo. Whilst everyone was trying to get over what they just saw, Gine and Bardock started to burst out laughing.

"wow, never seen a bong like that before!" Raditz said in such astonishment.

"That ain't a bong, that's a-" Launch whispered in Raditz ear.

"wow! You guys are really into kinky shit!" Raditz burst out laughing.

"Should see their drawer" Bardock shook his head, those filthy animals.

"Goku was never that adventurous with me," Chichi pouted.

"I think they into water sports too," Tarble winced recalling the piss bed incident.

"What makes you think that?" Chichi raised a brow with slight look of shock.

"Okay that's enough talking about our um...naked wrestling habits-" Vegeta hissed, his face fully crimson now, damn that raccoon!

"Dad, I know what sex is!" Gohan huffed, despite his eyes being covered, he could hear everything in the room which was just as bad if not worse to what he had seen.

"Vegeta, I think it's time we have a father and son talk." Nappa sighed cupping his hands together trying to look serious.