Chapter 31

Leaning over the kitchen counter whilst shaking the babies bottle, he couldn't help but smile and sigh heavily in bliss watching Vegeta singing nursery rhymes to Goten. They had a lazy morning with the kids, mostly reading stories and watching films in bed, they had to reassure Gohan their bedding was clean before he willingly joined them.

Gohan strolled into the kitchen to grab a juice carton, he raised a brow at his father being all giddy at the baby monitor-behaving like a teenage girl unable to pry their eyes off the school hunk. "Dad, you okay?"

"Yeah, just think I'm falling in love all over again," he smiled widely and sighed again watching his husband cradling their son.

Gohan wrinkled his nose up, he hated even when his grandparents showed such affection for one another. "Gross," he grabbed a carton from the child locked cupboard, whilst his dad was still gawking at his father.

"I'm sure when you meet someone you like, you'll understand," he chuckled as Gohan pulled another face at him. He let out a slight groan looking at the baby gate, he wasn't sure why Vegeta was so adamant to have them installed as Goten wasn't even crawling or sitting up properly yet. He jumped over the baby gate making his way to the bedroom, that caused Gohan to facepalm as the gate was so simple to open.

Walking into the bedroom he glanced at Vegeta cradling Goten with a smile, he leaned in planting a kiss on his husbands cheek whilst handing him the bottle to feed their son with. "Hi my gorgeous man,"

"Who me? Or the baby?" Vegeta raised a brow at his husband who couldn't stop smiling at him.

"You of course, never thought I'd find you even more attractive after watching you on the baby monitor," he purred into Vegeta's ear before burying his face into Vegeta's neck.

With a light chuckle he elbowed Goku off him whilst feeding Goten his bottle. "Behave yourself, I'm feeding our son and we've got to do some shopping after that," he raised a brow at Goku's slight disappointed look. Neither of the two liked shopping, and it was one of those things that had to be done. Well unless it was to buy new toys for themselves.

"I am behaving myself, can't I compliment my husband without him thinking of other things?" He raised his brows at Vegeta then started to chuckle, as Vegeta arched a brow back at him."Yeah, fair enough," he grinned before leaning in to kiss him, the pair started to tongue kiss whilst Goten was still happily taking his feed oblivious to his parents affection.
-

A loud squeal was heard from down stairs, as Gohan started to yell out. "Oh my god dads! I can see you both on the monitor!"

Vegeta and Goku both chuckled in their kiss before pulling away. Vegeta passed Goku their son to wind him, as he called back down to Gohan. "We are just kissing, besides we have your brother in the room with us, I have no idea what you think we are doing!"

Goku chuckled whilst holding Goten against him to rub his back "who'd of thought we'd be raising children together," he raised his brows at Vegeta before they both started to kiss again.

"That's it! I'm turning this monitor off!" Gohan exclaimed.
-
After such sweet family moment, they had spent a whole hour in store grocery shopping. They were grateful Gohan was able to help pick up things from the list, whilst they had to make a few trips to the changing area as Goten decided to pick the perfect times to fill his diaper. They were shocked at just how much shit could come out of such a small baby, especially as it travelled up his back. Thank fuck they packed a load of spare clothing otherwise that baby would be going around the shop wearing a carrier bag. Goku found its hilarious hearing Vegeta ranting to Goten as it seemed whatever outfits he bought him, he'd destroy yet wouldn't destroy the awful clothing his mother had him wear.