Chapter 54

The couple had chose to have an early night, and ended up cuddled naked in bed watching tv. After the programme they were watching had finished, Vegeta started to look for something else to watch. Despite there being a variety of programmes,Vegeta still proclaimed how there were fuck all to watch. Their day seemed to of flown quickly, they remember looking into getting an extension built on their house. It ended up with them both fucking on the table somehow. This was just after Chichi collected Goten and rambled on how the two are bad influences. Not much exciting had happened. They had a nice family meal with their son who was questioning why his father was frantically disinfecting the table, and some other furniture. Apart from that, their day was pretty mundane.

Vegeta huffed and turned the tv off, "guess I'll try and get some sleep then," he sulked. Of course, soon as he started to lay down, he felt his husbands wandering hand trail close to his crotch.

"Wanna fuck?" Goku asked huskily, he leaned in and started to nibble on Vegeta's earlobe.

Vegeta smirked feeling his husbands warm breath brush against his ear, "Hm, suppose there's no harm making our own entertainment." His smirked widened as Goku gave a seductive grin and started to trail kisses down his body. He loved the way his husband practically worshipped his body, fingers brushed over his hot skin, tracing the sculpted corrugations of his abs.

Goku kept his lustful glaze on Vegeta as his kisses traveled down lower. His lips pressing firmly against taut skin, whilst his fingers slowly snaked their way down. He smirked watching his husbands cock harden and twitch, as he gently pushed Vegeta's legs apart. Vegeta let out some quiet breathy moans, his body writhing, hungry for further touches. Goku palmed the base of Vegeta's cock, slowly stroking it whilst slowly twirling his tongue around the head of the cock. His eyes closed enjoying the taste of his husbands cock, he enveloped his lips around the head and started to sink his mouth down.

Vegeta reached for the headboard behind him and gripped tightly, his other hand rested on the back of Goku's head. "Yeah...suck my cock," he thrusted himself into his husbands wet heated mouth. He bit his lip trying his best to keep quiet, not wanting to wake their son, mentally he was cussing just how amazing his husband was at leaving him in such dizzy bliss already. Goku's skilful mouth sliding up and down his shaft, his lips formed tight seal around Vegeta's cock, whilst his tongue brushed along the underside of the cock. "Mmph...oh-god," his legs quivered, the tip of his cock hit the back of his husbands delicious mouth. Fuck, never mind about getting his ass pounded, this oral he was receiving was out of this world.

Lips wet and reddened as his continued to suck his husbands beautiful cock. Goku began massaging Vegeta's entrance, before slowly sliding his mouth up to the tip, allowing the cock to pop from his parted lips. "Think you can keep quiet?" He grinned raising his brows at Vegeta, knowing just how loud he gets during their sessions. 

Vegeta simply smirked, damn he can't make promises. Not his fault his husband was just too good in bed.

Goku stretched over to grab the small bottle of lube, "on your knees, and face the headboard," he smirked whilst coating his fingers in lube.

Fucking right was Vegeta going to obey his husbands requests. Comfortably he leaned slightly against the headboard, his hands holding the bars of the headboard tightly. Anticipating a hard fuck, not that he'd want to be fucked any other way, oh how his husband was so good at fucking him hard and deep. His breath hitched feeling the sudden coldness from the lube touching his entrance. Bastard could of at least warmed it up for him, the audacity. Soon as he felt Goku's finger slowly guide inside him, he threw his head back and rocked himself against Goku's hand. Biting hard on his lip not to make any noise, although it was difficult as Goku slid another finger inside him. Just the thought of his husbands thick cock about to fill him caused him to whimper and moan.