Chapter 29

"Rise and shine!" bellowed a familiar male voice before fresh orange juice was poured on his face causing him to sit up in a panic.

"what the fuck?" Vegeta wiped his face, orange scent filled his nostrils as he glanced up at Bardock who was stood laughing at him. He narrowed his eyes as he scanned around the room, "how the fuck did I get in here?"

"Was going to ask you the same thing? let me guess, you and Kakarot had a disagreement?"

"I-I...can't remember," he started to massage his temples, fuck was he feeling hungover.

"I just hope you are dressed under the bedding.." Bardock face filled with grimace recalling that time he caught Vegeta in a maid outfit, he saw some things that day.

Vegeta gulped as he quickly peeped under the blankets, as usually he does sleep naked. He sighed a little in relief then it hit him, where the fuck are his clothes?! Did he even wear any? "W-what?..I'm just in my underwear...fuck, Bardock I think I stormed down yours in just my underwear."

"Never a dull moment with you pair," he pinched the bridge of his nose, as Gine walked past with a glass of orange juice and a tablet.

"Here you go sweetie," she smiled handing her son in law the glass and the small tablet.

"What are you giving me?" He quirked a brow at the two, it best not be some laxatives or something. Fuck was his backside sore that day.

"It's milk thistle, it'll help with that hang over you must be feeling," she smiled as she pressed the back of her hand against his forehead.

"Thanks," he swallowed the tablet and finished the glass of orange juice. He was grateful they didn't lose their shit about him climbing into their bed, fuck did he feel like an idiot...then he remembered something else he didn't just leave his husband alone, he left him with their sons. He could just imagine Goku freaking out on trying to feed a baby, as well as make sure their eleven year old had breakfast at the same time. "Shit! I've left Kakarot with our children!"

"Go have a shower, I'm sure we have some spare clothing of Kakarot's laying about, he has a habit of leaving stuff here." Bardock rolled his eyes, recalling time when Goku had an argument with Vegeta just after they had adopted Gohan. Mostly because Vegeta was tired and Goku was horny which was never a good mix for the pair. Of course after Goku dumped a load of his clothes at home, he ended up climbing out his bedroom window and well, Bardock could only assume ended up with some form of angry tired sex.

So after Vegeta got washed and dressed at his in-laws, he walked back home wearing his husbands clothing that were a little too big for him. He felt like a kid being given school clothes two sizes too big and told he'd grow into them. Of course he didn't care as he saw his husband feeding Goten his bottle, with Gohan sat next to him eating a bowl of cereal.

"Hey babe, how are you feeling?" He smiled over at Vegeta stood between his parents. He found him looking adorable wearing his clothes.

"I'm so sorry..." Vegeta sighed leaning over the sofa to glance at their son, who was still holding the bastard cock ring.

"It's okay, I got everything under control," Goku smiled him and leaned in kissing his cheek.

Gohan raised a brow at his parents who were whispering sweet nothings to each other. "well, with my help." He muttered under his breath, deciding to leave his parents have their sweet moment.

"It's your birthday, I should be the one getting up with the children leaving you have a lay in," Vegeta frowned as guilt flooded his system. He felt like a shitty husband as well as a shitty father.

"Well, you can change this one because he has left a nice present," Goku smiled holding in his breath as he handed Vegeta their son who had just finished his feed.