Chapter 47

Vegeta watched his son engrossed in his comic, the two sat by the dinning table neither said a word between them. He still felt tired from yesterday, not that he could complain, it had been a while since he and his husband had one of those mind boggling sex. His legs felt as though he had ran a marathon, his throat felt dry and sore, he had truly been well fucked. He cleared his throat and glanced down at his coffee in front of him.

Gohan raised his brows at his half asleep father, and shook his head at him, "Dad went rough huh?"

"What?"  Vegeta quirked a brow at his son, and took a sip of his coffee, the hot beverage soothing his sore throat.

"You weren't exactly quiet yesterday, and afterwards you were walking a little funny."

"Just keep reading your comic," his cheeks started to glow red, fuck he hadn't been that loud before. The fact his son and the whole neighbourhood heard him, it was no wonder his husband had a smug grin afterwards.

Gohan rolled his eyes and placed his comic down on the table, about to give his father a snarky response. Their attention changed to Gine who walked into the room and smiled at the two.

"Hey sweetie, fancy going to the mini golf course with me?" she smiled at Gohan ignoring Vegeta's puzzled look, obviously he had forgotten she and Bardock have spare keys to the house.

"Sure," Gohan smiled back and climbed off the chair.

Gine glanced over at Vegeta who leaned back on his chair cradling his cup of coffee in his hands, "would you like to join us?"

"No thanks, I'm not feeling well," he gave a half smile, and took a sip of his coffee, oh how he was feeling rough.

"Oh dear, my son was really hard on you," she giggled and shook her head as his face went crimson.

"W-wheres um...where's Bardock then?"

"Oh he's playing golf with Raditz, which is why I decided to take Gohan with me to play some mini golf," she smiled at Gohan who ensured to pack his bag with healthy snacks in front of his father, he gave her a nod as a sign he was ready to leave. She grinned over at her son in law who looked ever so sorry for himself, "Well, we will see you later, try not to do anything too strenuous today now," she winked and followed Gohan out the room, the pair snickered as they headed towards the front door as Vegeta sat with a crimson face.

Vegeta wrinkled his nose up at such statement, then went back to drinking his coffee. On cue, his husband strolled in with a widened smile. Not now horny beast, not now. Vegeta reluctantly glanced back at his husband, he knew it was risky to make eye contact when his husband was horny. For it was so difficult to turn down that adorable bastards puppy dog eyes whenever he begged, "You can forget it, I'm still delicate from yesterday," he grunted and went back to drinking his coffee.

"Forget what Vegeta?"he purred and leaned into his husband, lightly nibbling on his husbands ear lobe.

"Dammit, you know what you horny pest!" he scoffed and shoved his husband back.

"No I don't baby, tell me what you mean?" he cooed and wrapped his arms around his annoyed husband.

"I need to get myself a chastity belt, this is ridiculous- can't even enjoy a cup of coffee without you trying to have your way with me."

"I'll let you finish your coffee first," he hummed, slowly rocking his hips back and forth against the chair.

Vegeta sighed, and rubbed his temples. It was going to be a long day. "Babe, there are plenty of toys in our room that you can happily fuck yourself to your hearts content."

"Aw come on babe, not even a little quickie?"

"No."

"I'll go gentle?"

"No, take a telling Kakarot!" he pushed his husband back and rose to his feet. "you are worse than the kids!" he shook his head at him and headed to the kitchen to place his empty cup in the sink.

Goku scrunched up his face,and followed his husband into the kitchen, "no I'm not."

"Then prove it, and stop nagging me," he huffed and stormed off to collect the laundry from the dryer.

Goku licked his lips as he got a nice view of his husbands backside, all this playing hard to get was arousing him more, his cock threatening to rip through his pants. "Babe..."

Vegeta sighed whilst emptying the laundry into the basket, he refused to look over at his sex pest of a husband, just in case he had his cock out or something. "what?"

"You um...there's something tucked under the dryer."

Vegeta scrunched his brows and bent over more to try and look for whatever was tucked under the dryer, "where?" he frowned resting the side of his face on the floor to look underneath.

Oh how Goku was enjoying the marvellous view of his husband face down and ass up. Drool pooled in his mouth watching the backside wiggle slightly as his husband continued to look for the imaginary item. "Oh...I must of been seeing things...my bad," his voice all husky as he approached his husband and rubbed his backside.

"For-" Vegeta sighed and slowly sat back on his heels, glaring over at his husband. "I should of fucking known!"

"Know what?"

"That you would say something like that to get me to bend over!" he tsked at him as he got onto his feet and carried the washing basket towards their bedroom. As he stepped inside his room, he made a quick glance over his shoulder and was rather surprised how his husband hadn't followed him. "Perhaps that bastard got the hint then," he shrugged and placed the washing basket on top of his bed, and started to fold the clothes. 

"need some help?" Goku asked as he strolled into the room.

Vegeta groaned and rolled his eyes skywards, "spoke too soon," he muttered under his breath, he turned to face his husband and went slack jawed. His husband completely naked in front of him, "where are your-"

"clothes? - maybe we can find them together, for now, mind sharing your body heat with me?" he waggled his brows and inched closer to his shocked husband.

"Just when I thought you were not going to pester me further, you do this-" he looked up and down his husband before he crossed his arms.

"come on, you know you want some D in you."

Vegeta arched a brow, he observed his husbands goofy grin and widened pupils...that bastard has eaten some candy. "I am still sore from yesterday, so no...and where are you hiding it?"

"Hiding what?"

"I know you've had some chocolate or something,you are fucking hyper!"

"hm, how about we fuck and tell?"

"what?" he raised his brows and went slack jawed, there his husband stood near their bedroom window with his hands rested behind his head doing the helicopter. "what the f-fuck?" Vegeta froze on the spot, as he watched his husbands cock swing 360. This certainly took him by surprise, he was getting hypnotised by that glorious cock. Then the unexpected happened that pulled him out of the trance like state. A golf ball smashed through their bedroom window, smacked his husbands cock and bounced back hitting him between the eyes causing the couple to lay on the floor groaning in pain.

In the distance they could hear Bardock cry out "And the helicopter has crashed!"

From this day Goku learned that it is dangerous to do the helicopter by a window.