Chapter 55

Warning- this may not be to everyone's taste. I don't want to cause spoilers as such, but it is dark humour and more crazy than usual. Idea came from ChronicleKing13 who has been helping me out a lot with my books.

Put it this way- I will not be posting it on Ao3 for I had hate over something I personally didn't find that offensive...

***********************************************************************************************

Following the chastity belt prank, the family were all prepped for this apparent prank war. Such a strange family tradition, though Vegeta and Gohan chose to go along with it. They've pretty much established that their family were far from ordinary. Nothing could shock them at this rate. Gine had the family over for dinner, discussed the family tradition from her side of the family. She advised the family that they were allowed to prank a family member who wanted to participate. It can be as ludicrous as possible, hilarious, something completely original. Her strict rule was - not to cause an accidental death. Alright, seemed pretty straight forward. Vegeta had already planned who he was going to prank. Out of the others who were participating, Gine seemed like an easy target. He just had to think of a good prank.

The evening had rolled in, and Vegeta was busy getting Goten ready for bed. There was a knock on the door that caused him to groan and cuss under his breath. Just what have or haven't they done this time? He was used to pissed off neighbours knocking their door occasionally. Mostly to ask them to try and lower the noise. However, today was mostly spent watching mindless tv with his kids. So he couldn't think what his neighbours could possibly complain about this time. He sighed as the knocking continued. Placing Goten in his bouncer, he rushed over to answer the front door. Soon as he opened the door he instantly regretted it. There stood his brother holding a large brightly wrapped present with Raditz stood next to him.

"What the fuck do you two want," Vegeta scoffed crossing his arms, and narrowing his eyes on the gift his brother was holding.

"Ah, we just wanted to apologise for stealing and using your sex toys," Tarble handed Vegeta the present and smiled broadly, "it's an apology gift."

Feeling rather sceptical but same time wanting the two to leave, for he had plans when his husband returned from work. He reluctantly accepted the gift and raised a brow at the two who kept a widened smile. Not suspicious what so ever. They exchanged good byes before Vegeta slammed the door soon as Raditz asked if he wanted the toys back.

Vegeta grumbled whilst carrying the not suspicious gift at all, to the living room where Gohan and Goten were.

Gohan raised his brows at the large brightly wrapped box his father was carrying, "what is that?"

"Some gift from your uncles," Vegeta shrugged and placed the gift on the floor. He glanced back at his sons who shared the same inquisitive expression. Does he open the gift in front of them? They wouldn't of given him something lewd right?

"Why would they show up with a gift at this time of night?" Gohan raised a brow tapping his finger against his chin, whilst studying the present on the floor.

"It's your uncles, do we really want to question them?" Vegeta quirked a brow at Gohan before unwrapping the bow off the box, and opens the box. He sighed pulling out another box, wow, these guys are so hilarious.

Of course, inside that box was another box. It was never ending, or so it felt after unwrapping the tenth box. Vegeta swore he was going to burn the bastard box if it had yet another inside it. He pulled out a jack in the box and exchanged same confused look as Gohan. Now feeling even more sceptical about it, he stared at the jack in the box and furrowed his brows. Just who would give an adult a child's toy as a gift? Since his sons were watching, eager to know if he was going to open it. Not wanting to chicken out over some stupid toy, he slowly turned the lever, his heart racing like mad, he kept a straight face in hope the kids didn't see the fact he was anxious opening the bastard toy. Soon as the toy sprung open he and the kids flinched backwards, damn that bastard toy. Just who would design such thing for children? - a bastard who hates kids, that's who. Whilst they all slowly composed themselves, they noticed a ball attached to a spring. Curious, Vegeta picked up the box to study the note that said 'PRESS ME.' His eyes narrowed on the small button on the ball. Just how dumb do these bastards think he is? As if he was going to press it.

Gohan glanced at his father eager to know what would happen. Perhaps it would play some annoying song? "Aren't you going to press it then?" Gohan asked whilst slowly moving him and Goten back, just in case.

"Of course," Vegeta scoffed at his son, like hell was he going to back down even though he really didn't want to press it. He could just tell something bad was going to happen, and yet he had an audience around him. He didn't want his children to grow up backing down from...well, whatever the fuck this was. So he pressed it, and stared at it anticipating for something to happen. Nothing, he grunted whilst bringing the ball close to his face, "just why would my brother give me a-" before he could finish his sentence, the ball exploded.

The whole living room, including Vegeta and his sons were covered in a white substance. The three sat staring around the room whilst trying to process what just happened. Some of the substance trickled into Vegeta's mouth that caused him to spit it out straight after. Oh he knows that taste too well...his living room was covered in cum. Fan-fucking-tastic. The three looked at each other in shock, Vegeta instantly regretted accepting the gift then opening it. Can you just imagine if some sick fuck wrote this in a book? For shame. Their attention were drawn to hearing the front door open and Goku stepping in.

"Hey Vegeta I'm- woah..." Goku gaped at the mess, then glared at Vegeta. "You went to the sperm bank without me. Dang it Vegeta if I had known you were going I would of asked you to get pizza."

Before Vegeta had the chance to respond to his twit of a husband. He spotted his brother and Raditz stood behind Goku with a mischievous grin.

"That's what you get for not apologising!" Tarble grinned pointing at Vegeta before tapping Goku on the shoulder, "Goku, you wanted pizza right?"

Goku smiles ignoring Gohan and Vegeta protesting him to not fall for similar trap, "yeah, you guys got some?"

With that Vegeta and Gohan groaned shaking their heads. While Raditz handed Goku the pizza box with a widened grin and watched as Goku opened the box only for an explosion of cum to hit his face. Raditz and Tarble burst into a laughing fit and ran off into their car. Vegeta ran towards them shaking his fist in rage whilst hurling abuse towards them as they drove off sticking their middle finger up at him. Goku stood sulking at the box, for he was really hoping to have some pizza. Vegeta stormed past him to bathe Goten in the sink whilst Gohan rushed off to have a shower. Oh how he was going to seek vengeance on those assholes, but first he had to prank Gine. Whilst washing Goten in the kitchen sink, he grinned as he just thought of an idea...he may just steal it from his brother. Of course, what a fucking genius.

End of part one.