Chapter 56

This was it, the day Vegeta was going to prank his mother in law. And no one was going to change his mind. Highly unlikely Gine would react that bad, he's definitely got an easy target. Sat on the edge of the bed after cleaning up such mess from earlier. He kept an eye on the time and smirked to himself. Oh how he was feeling delightfully devilish. He had given Gine and Bardock movie tickets to see some documentary film. Allowing himself perfect time to set up his prank whilst the two were away. First, he had to subdue his husband for he was trying to stop him from pranking his mother. And what better way to subdue than to suck that deliciously beautiful cock?

Vegeta watched his husband stroll into the bedroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. He hadn't long finished a shower and was pouting. Goku's prank with his father went terribly wrong, perhaps he should of positioned the pot of paint better above the door. Oh well, always next time.

"How are you feeling?" Vegeta smiled so lovingly at his husband. His eyes roamed over his husbands luscious body as he removed the towel from around his waist. Damn, he'd never get enough of that hot body.

"I think I washed off most of the paint," Goku huffed, it seemed like a grand idea at the time. His father simply stood shaking his head at him as he got covered in paint, whilst his mother calmly told him how he better clean it up. He glanced at Vegeta who was practically drooling at the sight of him being naked. "Oh by the way, I ate some of the candy you left on the counter in the bathroom. I hope that was alright?"

Vegeta scrunched his brows, candy? What candy was his husband on about. He hadn't left anything in the bathroom. And that's when it hit him, the idiot must of had the pills that were to maximise how much they cum. He had taken some earlier for reasons. Was it alright his husband had some? Fucking yes it was. Vegeta smirked and licked his lips as Goku sat on the edge of the bed next to him. He wasn't really listening to what Goku was talking about, he was more interested on sucking that cock.

"Anyways, you aren't going to prank my mother now right?" Goku raised his brows as Vegeta kept his smirk on him, he felt Vegeta's hand palm around his cock and started to stroke it.

"That's not something for you to worry about," Vegeta hummed and knelt in front of Goku, he pushed his husbands legs apart and started to lightly suck on his balls.

Goku bit back a moan as he felt Vegeta's warm wet tongue trace up his shaft. He just loved the way his husband practically worshiped his cock.

"Mm, I can't wait for you to fill my mouth with your cum," Vegeta smirked at Goku's flushed cheeks. He used one hand to stroke the shaft, whilst the other cupped and massaged the balls.

Goku panted and bit on his lip, Vegeta was teasing the head of his cock with his tongue. His skin prickled as Vegeta dipped his tongue into the slit, it didn't help that Vegeta was putting on some moans that highly aroused him further. His cock now pulsing, begging to be played with more. "Oh Vegeta..Mm..." he rocked his hips pleadingly.

"Shh, don't want to wake up the kids now," Vegeta raised his brows up at Goku. He grinned as Goku covered his hand over his mouth.

Soon as Vegeta sunk his mouth down the pulsing shaft, Goku's eyes rolled skyward in bliss. He couldn't hold back anymore, his husbands skilful mouth was gliding up and down with firm sucks. Pulling his hand away to grip on his his husbands hair, he started to thrust himself into the wet heat. "F-fuck yeah babe," he groaned and continued to thrust himself into Vegeta's mouth. Feeling the tip hit the back of Vegeta's throat, alongside Vegeta letting out soft moans, his cock surged and he started to moan out loud.

Vegeta focused breathing through his nose, as he allowed Goku to fuck his mouth. He swallowed around the cock, and rubbed his tongue along the shaft. Saliva dripped down his chin and the shaft as he continued to suck firm, doing his best to ignore the fact his jaw and cheeks were aching now. He quickly glanced at the time on his watch, fuck he better hope his husband cums soon. Otherwise he won't be able to sneak into his in-laws house on time.

"Babe...ah god so good..." Goku moaned, his legs began to quiver. Five minutes later and Goku was heavily panting, beads of sweat rolled down his face. "I'm gonna cum..." he threw his head back and moaned as he felt himself release inside his husbands mouth.

Vegeta furrowed his brows as he gulped his husbands cum down. Just how much more was his husband going to release? Some started to leak out from the corners of his mouth as he done his best to swallow it all down. It doesn't help that the bastard cums at such hard pressure either, he swore he was close to drowning in the stuff as it trickled down his throat. His eyes watered and he quickly let the satisfied cock pop out his mouth, as he gasped for some air.  The look on Goku's face said it all, he actually managed to swallow the whole lot. Impressive.

"You...you okay babe?" Goku asked, his legs still quivering from such a heavy load.

Vegeta wiped some of the excess from the sides of his mouth with his finger. He grinned at his husband, "never better," he sucked the excess cum from his finger.

Goku let out a small moan and collapsed on the bed, catching his breath. Fuck was that an intense blow job. Slowly he started to drift off to sleep, which was perfect timing for Vegeta had to quickly set up his prank.

Whilst everyone in his household were sound asleep. Vegeta quietly left the house to sneak into his in laws house. He snickered to himself as he set up a small ball full of cum, that would explode soon as Gine opened her jewellery box. Once all was set up correctly, Vegeta rushed back home. He had successfully subdued his husband, and set up his prank for Gine. He can now sleep well knowing just how well his plans had worked. He tiptoed into the room to crawl into bed, what he didn't expect was for his husband to turn the bedside lamp on and raise a brow at him.

"Please don't tell me you've-"

"So, I may of pranked your mother." Vegeta gave his husband a triumphant grin.

"Damn...are you up to date with your shots?" Goku had a look of panic etched on his face. That only left Vegeta furrowing his brows in confusion. "Vegeta?" Goku frowned at his husband and held onto his hands lovingly.

A little confused at his husbands reaction, he simply nodded before being pulled into a tight embrace. Oh fuck, what has he done?

-
The following morning, Vegeta slowly opened his eyes. He could hear rushing water around him, and could see clear blue sky above him. Where the fuck has the roof of his house gone? He glanced to the side of him where Goku usually slept, to see he wasn't there. In fact, he realised he was laying on an air bed. What the fuckery is going on? He sat up and let out an audible gulp, he had woke up floating down the river heading towards a waterfall.

Many hours later, he stormed into the house drenched and covered in seaweed. He glared at his shocked husband and sons, "don't fucking ask!"  He shook his legs as some seaweed slid down from his pants, and stormed towards the bathroom.

Goku sighed and looked at his bewildered sons, "just like summer of 95."