Chapter 40

"Why are we here?" Goku asked curiously as he stared at the cruise ship, whilst Vegeta mumbled insults as he was left getting out all the luggage from the car. 

"Well, if you help me, maybe I'll tell you!" Vegeta scoffed whilst failing to carry all the luggage at once without dropping one of the bags. It has been a week since the incident where his darling husband had broke into one of the candy stores. Luckily his father in law had collected the evidence. Despite many times of him reminding Goku about the cruise tickets his brother had got them for his birthday. Goku still acted surprised whenever he caught Vegeta packing for the vacation. He had also planned to renew their wedding vows since they will be spending time there during their anniversary. That was one minor detail he purposely didn't inform his husband. Planning for his husband to do something was like training a dog to recite poetry, impressive when done...highly unlikely to happen.

Goku started assist his husband to carry their luggage, whilst Gohan was stood reading his comic. Gine strolled towards her son with slight panic set on her face, she groaned hearing Raditz and Launch debating if a cruise ship was basically a bus with no wheels. Goku looked at his panicked mother and raised a brow, "What are you doing here?"

"Hey son, have you seen your father?" she smiled nervously whilst frantically looking around her.

"Why is dad here?" He tilted his head to the side rather confused with everything, this was the first time he knew he was even going on holiday, and now his parents are here?...what the bullfuckery?! 

Gine sighed pinching the bridge of her nose, "I take that as a no then," she looked back at Vegeta still struggling with the luggage. "Vegeta, have you seen him anywhere?"

"No I haven't- wait...do you hear music?" Vegeta furrowed his brows looking around to find the source of where the music was coming from.

"Oh no," Gine palmed her face and shook her head.

Bardock rose from a platform on the cruise ship wearing shades, shirtless with a leather jacket on. "Aw shiiiit! it's a three part special on here!!!!!!"

Goku shared the same bewildered expression as everyone else, as they all gaped at Bardock. He furrowed his brows, resting his hands on his hips whilst cocking his head to the side "mom, I thought he wasn't allowed to wear that jacket any more?"

"Oh my fucking Kami, he found the jacket," Gine combed her fingers through her hair staring widely at her over confident husband.

Bardock gave his grandfather a nod to put in the cd, his grandfather who is in a wheelchair and was also wearing some shades and wheeled a boombox over. 

"Hey it's Grandpa Dandy is here, even though the author has never wrote him in before. It's as if something crazy is gonna happen on this chapter," Raditz scratched the side of his head, with his confused girlfriend stood next to him.

Bardock starts to sing - 

"Everybody in the place hit the fucking deck But stay on your motherfucking toes We running this, let's go.

I'm on a boat (I'm on a boat) I'm on a boat (I'm on a boat)

Everybody look at me

'Cause I'm sailing on a boat (sailing on a boat)

I'm on a boat (I'm on a boat) I'm on a boat

Take a good hard look at the motherfucking boat (boat, yeah)

I'm on a boat motherfucker take a look at me

Straight floatin' on a boat on the deep blue sea

Busting five knots, wind whipping out my coat