Chapter 30

A couple of days after the whole getting pissed on by a raccoon whilst hanging upside down from the roof. Bardock and Gine agreed to babysit, allowing the couple to spend their day off work, resting. Much to Goku's displeasure as Vegeta literally just wanted to relax. So when Vegeta had gone to bed for a nap which he tended to fall into a deep sleep, Goku grinned rubbing his hands together as he came up with such devious plan.

Vegeta slowly woke up from his nap, he furrowed his brows as he tried to rub his eyelids before realising his hands were cuffed to the headboard. He sighed as he saw Goku stood end of the bed with a mischievous glint in his eye. "Alright you horny bastard, you can take these cuffs off me!"

"Hm, I could-" he trailed a feather along Vegeta's inner thighs causing Vegeta to writhe at the touch. "But I thought we could have a little play?"

Vegeta glanced down and smiled a little, he was wearing that damn maid outfit again. "For fuck sake Kakarot you-" his eyes widened, his body jolted as he felt a strong vibration travel along his cock and oh how it felt amazing.

Goku licked his lips watching Vegeta's cock rise and twitch at the pleasure from the vibrating cock sleeve. He could feel his own cock throb, hearing his husbands delicious moans in reaction to the toy. The moans sending tingling waves down his body, exciting him more and more. He quickly turned the toy off noticing Vegeta's legs starting to quiver. "You've been very naughty, sleeping on your job," he smirked whilst trailing the feather so soft and delicately up and down Vegeta's inner thighs. Causing Vegeta let out harsh breaths through his teeth whilst trying to pull away from the touches.

"What job?" He arched his brow at him with a subtle glare. He sighed trying to break free, his feet were tied up by bonding rope that was attached to the bottom of the bed, keeping his legs open.

"Well, you were suppose to clean up the mess-"

Vegeta cut in with a chuckle, he smirked at his husband and bucked his hips "oh I guess I've been very naughty then, what are you going to do to me?" he bit on his lip seductively, as he felt firm hands glide up his sides.

"I'm going to make you beg me-to let you cum," he brushed his lips along Vegeta's neck, feeling it pulse against them, he inhaled the subtle musk scent before pressing his lips against the sensitive area whilst turning the toy back on.

Vegeta's eyes widened, his body jolted in response as a low moan erupted from his throat. Fuck was that thing powerful, his cock tingling leaving a strong warmth feeling pooling in his low abdomen. "F-fuck!" he lolled his head back whilst rocking his hips, he could feel pressure building up causing him to pant and writhe ready for that sweet release. He wriggled and bucked his hips in frustration as the vibrations stopped. "So..fucking close!" he glared at his smug husband, who started to massage his thighs, his body feeling so sensitive to the touch now.

Goku smirked whilst planting firm kisses up and down his husbands inner thigh, getting dangerous close to his husbands twitching cock each time he trailed his kisses back up. He glanced up watching Vegeta pant, and writhe as the slightest of touches, slowly he guided a finger into the tight entrance and licked his lips as Vegeta arched his back with a low moan in reaction. "You really want to cum so badly," he purred whilst thrusting his finger in.

"Babe-please!" he begged rocking his hips up and down, back and forth, anything to feel more pleasure.

"Please what?" he smiled at his husbands half lidded eyes and pressed lips as he stifled his moans. Slowly he turned the toy up to max, watching his husbands body react to it was so captivating. His own cock so painfully hard, listening to such loud moans, and feeling the body quiver in reaction. He quickly turned to toy off knowing Vegeta was near his limit.