Chapter 48

So after the golf ball incident, the couple took a few days to recover from such trauma. Never a dull moment with the couple. Gohan was sat next to his dad in the living room, there wasn't anything entertaining on the television much to their annoyance. Such a mundane day for the family, at least the married couple weren't attempting to find any reason to wander off and fuck.It was as if Gohan was the mature one, always lecturing his parents on such filthy habits of theirs. So whilst he was sat next to his dad the pair pondering on what to watch, his father strolled in. Instantly Gohan grew suspicious, both parents being bored usually ended with them handing him money to go to the shop, or headphones.

Vegeta groaned as he heard the house phone ring, he frowned at his son and husband who were staring blankly at the tv. "Anyone going to answer that?"

"Thanks babe," Goku smiled at him before his attention switched back to the tv.

"What?...I didn't mean I'd answer it! you know it's probably your-" he sighed realising his husband wasn't really listening, "I'll answer it then," he groaned and lifted the handset from the base. Such obnoxious ring tone that would ring in his ears hours after. He surprised himself how he had never smashed the house phone with a hammer. He rolled his eyes as he answered, "what?" he didn't even have to check the caller ID to know exactly who was calling them.

"Well hello to you too.." Bardock retorted.

Vegeta threw the handset at his husband, "it's your father," he glared at his husbands surprised expression as he pressed the phone against his ear. Knowing his father in law, it was probably a call to mock their injury from a few days back.

"Hey dad," Goku answered in a cheery tone.

"Right, you and Vegeta will need to come over. Your mother wishes to discuss something with you all."

"Uh...okay?"

"See you soon." Bardock hung up before Goku had a chance to question what it was his mother wanted to talk to them about.

Goku shrugged and looked over at Vegeta who was awaiting to hear exactly what it was his father wanted. "We need to go over my parents house, my mother wants to talk to us about something." He passed the handset back to him to put away.

"I don't really want to go, I'd rather stay here," Vegeta scoffed. He was about to place the handset back on it's base till it rung again. What the fuckery now? he sighed and answered, "yes?"

"You are going even if you like to or not! ...oh and Gine says to drop Gohan off at Bulma's first. Okay,thanks bye."

"Wait!" he groaned as his father in law hung up. well fuck, looks like he will be visiting his in-laws today. Just fantastic, precisely how he wanted to spend his time off. He slammed the handset down, and glared over at his husband. "Your parents are going to be persistent, so I suppose we best go and see what it is they want."

-

So there they were stood inside Bardock's house after dropping Gohan off at Bulma's. Vegeta had complained all the way to his in laws house. He planned to spend his day doing sweet fuck all and possibly his husband after. This just ruins his plans, the cheek of it all.

"Wait in the living room, your mother will be there shortly," Bardock pushed the two into the living room as they stood looking at him blankly at his request.

The couple weren't alone, as Raditz and Tarble were already sat on the couch tongue kissing like there was no tomorrow. The two were oblivious to the fact their brothers were both stood opposite watching them kissing. Goku shrugged it off and sat on the arm chair, whereas Vegeta grabbed a cushion and threw it at the snogging pair.