Chapter 35

This is what happens when your author hasn't had much sleep, some weird stuff pops up in her mind and she writes shit like this...

*************************************

Stood rubbing his hands together smirking at the items he had bought from the grocery store, oh how Vegeta was looking forward to when his husband returned home. Glancing back at the clock, he started to quickly get himself ready for his husbands surprise. What better way to take advantage of the fact their eldest was still in school, and would be going to a friends for dinner after. Gohan wasn't keen to bring friends over anymore since the bluetooth speaker incident, so instead - to shield his friends innocence, he'd go over theirs. He'd lie to his father how his friends parents were also strict on what he and his friend could eat. 

Goku trudged back into the house after a monotonous day in work. He took his coat off and was in process of hanging it up till he heard his name being called out seductively, causing him to miss the hanger completely. His husbands alluring voice lured him into a trance as he followed the source of where the voice was echoing from. He stepped inside the dinning room, his mouth started to water, his eyes probed visual caress over his husbands hot exposed body displayed in front of him on the table.

Vegeta gave him a lascivious glaze, as he opened his legs wide to lure his husband in more. "I thought you maybe hungry?" he smirked whilst pouring chocolate sauce down his toned abs.

"Well if I wasn't- I certainly am now," Goku's jaw was threatening to unhinge, watching the sauce glisten on his husbands body.

"I hope you are craving something sweet?" he grinned as he leaned on his elbow to grab a bowl of strawberries from behind him. He kept his glaze on his aroused husband, as he glided the strawberry over the chocolate sauce on his body, and took a sensual bite of it before dipping it into the sauce again.

"Fuck-" Goku gulped, was he dreaming? he pinched himself whilst watching Vegeta empty a packet of chocolate buttons on top of him.  "Oh Vegeta, I can't wait to dive in," he licked his lips edging himself closer to such delicious masterpiece his husband was creating.

Vegeta bit on his lip as Goku started to lick the sauce off his body, fuck was it messy. Goku's face was getting practically covered in chocolate. It was as if they were re-enacting a bad zombie movie improvising the blood with chocolate. He writhed feeling Goku's tongue glide up to his neck, planting firm kisses before locking lips with his. Calloused hands roamed down his now sticky body, not that either cared, too caught up in the moment. Vegeta licked around Goku's lips as their lips parted, tasting the sweet sticky chocolate. He grinned handing Goku a strawberry, the pair exchanging a seductive look.

After eating chocolate buttons, and coating strawberries in the chocolate sauce from his husbands body. Goku had moved down to his husbands entrance, after lapping his tongue against it coaxing it to open. He wriggled his tongue inside, before grabbing a strawberry and pushing it half way in. He glanced up at Vegeta who was rested on his elbows watching him with fiery lust in his eyes.

Vegeta tilted his head back feeling Goku eat the strawberry from between his ass cheeks."That's it Kakarot, eat my ass out!" he moaned, feeling Goku's tongue push in further whilst finishing the strawberry in his mouth.   "ah- you really like to tongue fuck me!"

Goku pulled back wiping his mouth with a smirk"Mm, you have no idea," he delved his tongue back in and started to thrust a finger inside. He pulled his tongue out to focus on his husbands delicious hard cock, he started to giggle to himself focusing on his finger thrusting inside the tight entrance.

Not sure what the fuck his husband was giggling at, he glanced down at him with a raised brow. "What?!"

"My middle finger is inside you," he grinned looking back at his now perplexed husband.