Chapter 15.

Staring mindlessly at the ceiling, Vegeta had awoken early hours and still felt wide awake. What is this fuckery? He stared at the digital clock illuminating the current time from the side of him, he pressed his lips and groaned. "Urgh, it's half past six," he whined to himself.

Like a meerkat Goku quickly shot up and smiled widely. "Okay!" he beamed as he leaned into Vegeta, and started to grope him whilst planting rough kisses down the side of Vegeta's neck.

A little taken by surprise, Vegeta shoved Goku off,his brows rose at his husbands gleaming eyes. "Kakarot! What are you doing?!"

"You said let's have sex?" His brows drew together studying Vegeta's bewildered look.

"That's not what I-" Vegeta paused seeing Goku biting on his lip whilst glancing down at him. He let out a sigh. "Alright, be quick," he writhed feeling Goku's kisses travel down his body, feeling excited as his cock was engulfed in his husbands warm wet mouth. Hell yeah morning sex, perhaps it's not so bad waking up early next to a horny husband. Nothing beats awakening to a good morning cock sucking. "Mm, good morning indeed," he grinned trailing his fingers through his husbands hair.

Five minutes of some sensual foreplay, Goku glanced at Vegeta whilst thrusting his fingers inside the tight entrance.  "Babe," he smiled so sweetly.

"Urgh, What?"

"Mind riding me?...my back is still sore..."

"Oh for fu-" he sighed looking at his husbands sweet smile, that bastard. "Fine!"

Goku grinned whilst he laid on his back. "Thanks baby," he bit his lip watching Vegeta straddle on top slowly guiding his cock in the tight entrance.

"Whatever," he huffed and started to rock his hips against the throbbing cock.

"Mm, that's it ride it good," he gripped onto Vegeta's hips whilst resting his head back on the pillows.

Vegeta paused raising a brow at Goku. "Do you hear yourself when you say some of these things?"

"Still in a pissed off mood?"

Vegeta gave a half shrug recalling the day he had yesterday. "Maybe," he started to ride the cock again, feeling that certain spot being hit causing him to pant and throw his head back, such sweet dizzy bliss feeling. "Ah, Jesus I love how big you are!"

"Hm, do you hear the stuff you say?" he grinned whilst stroking Vegeta's cock.

"Oh just shut up and enjoy!" He groaned continuing to ride his husbands cock, leaning back slightly to feel the cock bury deeper inside him.

"Not gonna argue with that," he chuckled and let out a moan, the pair panting heavily, their bodies melting into pure pleasure. Nothing could ruin this moment.

The bedroom door swung open that caused the couple to stop, Vegeta glanced over his shoulder to see their son stood half asleep rubbing his eyes. "Gohan no, back to bed!" Fuck, just as the sex was getting so good they have to be disturbed.

"But I've got to get ready for school and you won't let me make my own breakfast?" Gohan whined still rubbing his eyelids with a short yawn.

"I'll make your breakfast now after cuddling your dad,"  Vegeta's face heated crimson. He hoped Gohan would quickly leave the room whilst still half asleep, before Gohan had time to register that Vegeta was being penetrated by the Excalibur.

Of course luck was never on his side, as Gohan widened his eyes in horror, his mouth widened as he pointed directly at them.  "Oh my god...you're having sex, oh my god!" He pressed his hands against his cheeks.