Chapter 57

It was still a mystery to Vegeta how Gine managed to leave him stranded in that river. Whenever he questioned other family members how it was possible, they would give him the same response of 'summer of 95''. He had no clue just what that meant, and it had only made him more confused. Either way, he learned to never prank his mother in law again. It had been a fortnight since the stupid prank wars, and Goku tried his best to distract Vegeta from wanting to get revenge on his brother. Most probably because whenever they tried getting revenge it would backfire on them. Since the two had the day off work, they chose to spend it wisely by doing some gardening work. It was a great idea, Vegeta made the excuse his back was hurting and Goku didn't question it, allowing Vegeta to sit back and watch his husband bend over in front of him whilst watering the plants. Oh how he found his husbands backside so tantalising, he could feel himself getting hard just staring at the firm backside that was on display. His mouth felt dry from gaping at the magnificent arse, he tugged at his pants to adjust himself as his hard on was getting slightly uncomfortable. It was getting so harder to resist the temptation to fuck his husband then and there. Goku glanced over his shoulder and smirked at him as he was practically fucking him with his eyes. They both exchanged that suggestive look, that all inviting 'lets fuck' look.

fifteen minutes of some cock sucking and ass fingering. Goku was heavily panting, his fingers digging into the soil beneath him as Vegeta was pounding into him. "Harder!" he pleaded with a breathy moan.

Vegeta smirked knowing he was pleasuring his husband well, it was so hot seeing his husband enjoy taking his cock in his delicious tight hole. He had a firm grip on Goku's legs as he slowed down the pace of his thrusts, causing Goku to frown at him, "I'm going to fuck you so hard that you will forget your own name," and with that he started to thrust in hard causing them both to moan out in pleasure.

Damn was outdoor sex so good, nice cool breeze brushing against their hot slick bodies as they continued to fuck on the cool grass. Goku's eyes rolled skyward feeling Vegeta's cock piston hard inside him, he swore his insides were close to turning into mush if Vegeta continued thrusting as hard as he was. Not that he wanted it to stop, it felt so good and he was loving it so much, the pre cum dripping from his cock was proof of that. Nothing could ruin this highly pleasurable moment for them both. Well, unless a mini fridge was to knock your husband out mid orgasm. Which was precisely what happened. Leon the raccoon had casually pulled a mini fridge to move into the tree in the garden. Unfortunately the little fur ball had tripped over a stone and watched in sheer horror as the mini fridge smacked Goku in the face knocking him out in the process.

Vegeta looked down at his unconscious husband then at the raccoon. The raccoon sighed as there was now a dent on the mini fridge and began pulling it towards the tree ignoring Vegeta's glares. It seems the longer the couple have been together, more insane and highly unrealistic events were happening to them. Vegeta was about to pull out till he was met with Goku's glare, "don't look at me like that, I wasn't the one who dropped a fucking fridge on your head!" He scoffed, the audacity of some people.

"Who the fuck are you?!" Goku asked and narrowed his eyes on him.

Vegeta gaped at his husbands response, was this some cruel joke? Judging by the way Goku was looking back at him, that fridge had probably killed the remaining brain cells. "Sorry?" He was about to pull out till he felt his husbands muscular legs pull him back in.

"I didn't say stop," Goku said with a stern expression.

As much as it would of been nice to continue, Vegeta could already feel himself going soft as his attention was mostly on whatever the fuck just happened to his husband. He managed to break free from Goku's grip and crossed his arms, "Alright, quit the act you shit for brains, this isn't funny!"