Chapter 8

Sex addiction, it wouldn't be possible they were addicted to sex right? Sure, they loved being intimate with one another. Goku recalled the first time they had sex, and although it was so awkward for the pair, especially since it was also first time being intimate with another man. They just couldn't get enough of it from there, even with the injuries, accidents and the interruptions, it never put them off. It was safe to say they had a pretty healthy sex life, but they weren't as active as they were in the past, due to juggling work and parenting life. He started to worry that maybe it's just the sex they love rather than each other? His cloud of thoughts were invaded by his ass being squeezed and a loving peck placed on his cheek. He looked to his side seeing Vegeta smiling at him, those dark orbs piercing through his own eyes leaving a warmth feeling throughout his body. Reassuring him that he loved Vegeta more than the sex, they both still got excited seeing each others bodies, their embraces and passionate kisses. Nah, they don't have a sex addiction, they just love each other very much so that they love to feel close to one another...

"What's wrong, you've been staring at your mug of coffee for a few minutes now?" Vegeta raised a brow at Goku's blank expression. "Is everything okay?"

"Oh, yeah sorry it's just what Bulma said yesterday-"

"I won't tell, if you won't tell," Vegeta winked with a mischievous grin before groping on his husbands firm asscheek.

"I'm not on about the dare, she says we have a sex addiction, if you think on it Vegeta, sex is what sort of started this relationship in the first place."

Vegeta sighed, as much as he enjoyed the sex...and boy, did he enjoy their sex. He enjoyed being with Goku, he does something to his heart that always leaves him craving for more of him just the touches, the smells, the looks... "no, what got us in this relationship in the first place was how we felt from our first kiss. I didn't stop thinking about you from that night, I grew jealous of Chichi, I wanted you to myself. I love the bones of you, so don't let some silly stuff that Bulma said make you think our relationship is just based on sex."  He smiled poking Goku on the cheek. "Besides, if we do have a sex addiction, so what? Are we hurting ...scratch that...anyway what I'm trying to say, so long as we are happy and comfortable together. Does it really matter what anyone else thinks? They are probably jealous they are not as active and adventurous as us." He winked and pulled Goku in for a kiss. Oh how he loved their morning coffee kisses, so refreshing, and warming.

Goku wrapped his arms around Vegeta's waist, their tongues massaging against each other. Not one of his previous relationship ever made him feel the way Vegeta always did. After Vegeta's reassurance, he felt more relaxed their sweet moment wasn't to last long as they had a phone call from the school. Which of course, set Vegeta off on a panic parent mode for he instantly thought of the worse.

"Shit, what if your dad didn't take him to school? Or something happened to them on the way to the school? Or-" Vegeta was cut off by Goku's finger pressed firmly against his lips. He scrunched his brows watching Goku talk on the phone and his look of worry set on his face. Vegeta couldn't take the not knowing what the school wanted, he pulled Goku's hand away. "What is it? Is Gohan okay?!"

Goku gulped as he ended the call. "He's okay, but uh.." his voice trembled. "The headmaster wants to speak with us about an incident at the party..."

Vegeta gulped eyes widened recalling that horror of having his bare ass touch that cake, the after affects of having his husband help clean it off wasn't too bad though. The couple exchanged a guilty look, as Goku grabbed his car keys. "Well fuck.." was all he could say as they rushed towards the school. Thankfully they weren't working today so were able to get to the school quicker.

-

The pair slowly entered the headmasters office, like a pair of naughty children. They noticed Karen sat glaring at the two with her legs and arms crossed.