Chapter 28

After much needed time away, the two were back into their routine of married with kids. Least they managed to have some undisturbed adult time. They couldn't even recall a time they been together without causing havoc or creating a big mess, besides throwing up on Gohan's teacher the other night...but hey, it's fine surely she may forget- no hard feelings right?

Vegeta glared at the front door of Chichi's house whilst reluctantly knocking it. He shoved his hand in his pocket watching as the door opened, Chichi actually smiled in relief to see him as she handed him Goten in his car seat. Vegeta didn't trust that smile, there was something she clearly wasn't telling him, why was she even so happy to see him? He wandered his eyes over to Goten who was happily chewing on a...oh no, it couldn't be... Vegeta gasped as he studied the small circular rubber his son was rubbing his gums on. "Is that a cock ring he's chewing on?!" he looked back at Chichi in disgust.

"We have tried everything to get it off him, but nothing has worked, he just screams the house down. Just leave him with it, he's not doing anyone any harm." She looked back at him with her sleep deprived eyes, and hair in a messy bun. She looked as though she had done a few rounds with some random in the street.

"How did he get that in the first place?!" Vegeta pulled a face at her whilst pointing at the cock ring that Goten was still happily chewing on.

"We don't even know," she sighed and started to rub her eyes.

"Well soon as he gets to my house, I will be taking it from him and throwing it in the trash!" He said with such certainty. No child of his was going to walk over him like that. He started to carry Goten towards the car and have Goku help place the car seat in. Like fuck was he going to allow Goku to walk to the front door to pick up their son, he still didn't trust Chichi around his man.

"Good luck with that," she folded her arms watching the two men struggle to fit the car seat, it took for Gohan to climb out, pushing the men aside and do it himself. She awaited for them to drive off before strolling back into her house, excited to get some sleep.

On their way back home, Gohan leaned over at his baby brother and already had some questions. Vegeta glanced over at him from his shoulder, he could see the inquisitive expression on his eldest face, he let out a sigh his cheeks turning crimson.

"It's a teething ring," Vegeta blurted, Goku furrowed his brows confused on what he was talking about. Whereas Gohan sat back, crossing his arms and arched a brow back at his father. Nope. He wasn't buying that shit.

"Funny looking teething ring don't you think?" Gohan emphasised on the word teething whilst giving his father a deadpan look.

Vegeta swallowed back that sudden restriction feeling at the back of his throat. Damn that woman for putting him in yet another awkward predicament. "It's a newer model or something," he gave a half shrug whilst looking out the window.

Goku rather puzzled on what the two were talking about, gave a quick glance over to his husband. "What teething ring?"

Vegeta exhaled resting his hands on his lap, he looked back at his husband as they were pulling up on their drive. "Oh...you will see," he said through his teeth with a forced smile, in a failed attempt to show everything is okay.

As they got out the car, Gohan helped get the car seat out, he glanced up at his dad who gaped directly at what Goten was chewing on. Gohan raised a brow at him. Knowing what it was and knowing his parents done their upmost best to hide such things from him. He just couldn't help give his dad a smile, "something wrong dad?" He could see his dad looking over at his father the pair crimson and getting a little flustered. "What do you think of his teething ring?"