Chapter 16

After being mentally scarred from witnessing his parents in the act, Gohan decided to stay over his grandparents for the night. Which suited Vegeta and Goku for they could have some alone time. The couple spent the day catching up on some housework, well, mostly Vegeta as Goku was still nursing a bad back. Afterwards they cuddled up on the sofa watching some tv whilst eating some pizza, it was the first time since adopting their son that they had a takeaway. Vegeta was pretty strict on what Gohan could and couldn't eat, so very rare did they have takeaways. Later on the two stripped off and climbed into bed, Goku managed to talk Vegeta into giving him a back massage. The two actually enjoyed spending a day together not doing much, even if they got annoyed with each other sometimes; they still loved the others company.

Goku laid on his front tucking his arms under the pillow, with the side of his face relaxed on the soft cushioned pillow. Whilst his husband was straddled on his lower back massaging his back, the pair naked, nothing sexual is going to happen what so ever. "Could you rub a lil lower?" he hummed, so relaxed and enjoying the firm hands kneading his back.

Vegeta slowly moved his hands lower, "Here?" he asked whilst massaging that area.

"Ah! Yeah ..." he exhaled. He could feel his hard cock rubbing against the bedding below him, and Vegeta's hard on rubbing against him as Vegeta continued to massage his back. Goku licked his lips, fuck was he feeling horny. "Vegeta," he purred.

"Hm?"

"I want you to fuck me," he bit his lip as he noticed Vegeta had stopped massaging his back. Very rare would he ask for his husband to fuck him, but something had taken over him, and he was feeling so highly aroused. Perhaps it's him with the sex addiction?

"Come again?" Vegeta quirked a brow with a slight grin, are his ears deceiving him or did his husband openly admit to wanting him to fuck his ass?

"I been feeling that hard dick poking me, and I'm really wanting it," he confessed as he felt his face heat up.

"Mm," he grinned as he crawled back resting his knees between Goku's legs, he started to massage his husbands arse cheeks with a grin. "Kakarot, you horny bastard," he chuckled as he slowly slid his index finger inside Goku's entrance.

Goku's breath hitched from the intrusion, his cock started to twitch feeling Vegeta thrust his finger in. "Sorry," he mumbled.

"Oh don't be sorry, I'm more than happy to pound that ass of yours, although, quick question," Vegeta grinned, he inserted another finger. "do you need to empty your bladder?" He chuckled as he heard Goku whine slightly and bury his face in the pillow. Vegeta started to thrust his fingers in hard and fast feeling the muscle relax around them, he inserted another finger.

"Oh Vegeta, oh don't stop!" Goku mewled whilst rubbing his cock against the bedding, he wanted more, he started to even drool at such pleasure.

"My cock is throbbing for you," Vegeta crooned, he licked his lips hearing Goku let out a moan. He pulled out his fingers and teased the entrance with the head of his cock.

Goku bit onto the pillow, feeling only the tip of his husbands cock sit at his entrance. "Mmph," he rocked his hips so eager now.

"You ready for my cock?" Vegeta rubbed Goku's ass cheeks giving them a light squeeze and a slap. He bit his lip watching as Goku clenched and unclenched his ass, oh how he was looking forward to pounding into that fine backside. He positioned himself comfortably between his husbands legs, and slowly started to guide his cock into the tight entrance. The pair exhaled in pure bliss feeling the cock slowly stretching and filling Goku's inside.

"Mm Vegeta," Goku's breaths quickened as he felt Vegeta starting to thrust himself into him. He started to feel dizzy as Vegeta continued, his body writhed in the pleasure he was receiving.