Chapter 59

Vegeta sighed watching his husband looking through their wedding photos, whilst his brother was seated next to him complaining about his ex. He glanced over at his son who was hesitantly scanning through their family videos, despite Vegeta being certain there weren't any sex tapes jumbled up with them Gohan reminded him it was Goku who stored the videos away and knowing him... he probably had muddled such private videos up. His attention moved back onto his husband who furrowed his brows studying one photo.

"What's wrong?" Vegeta asked that caused the whole room to focus directly on Goku.

"There's no engagement photos just these photos?" Goku raised his brows and glanced back at Vegeta.

"That's because it was a private engagement," he coughed and hoped Goku didn't question it further.

Tarble raised his brows at Goku's confused expression and tapped his brother on the arm. "And you are certain he doesn't need to be seen by a doctor?"

"Am I really going to argue against my father in law?... besides, he's still a horny pest so that hasn't changed." Vegeta sighed watching Goku staring at the photos again with a puzzled expression. Thank fuck he didn't think to check his photos on his phone especially in front of people. Some of them he wouldn't really be able to explain without getting highly aroused.

"How am I going to get my stuff back Vegeta?" Tarble slumped into the couch and frowned.

"Can't you just replace them? It's not like we haven't got the money," Vegeta shrugged at him.

"Some things can't be replaced and I want them back!"

Vegeta pressed his lips together, restraining himself from making a snide remark. He could see how upset his brother was, and he wasn't best pleased that it was thanks to Chichi. Nobody gets the satisfaction of upsetting his brother... that's his job. He puffed out his cheeks and rested a hand on his brothers shoulder. "We will think of something," he assured his brother and gave him a small smile.

Tarble beamed and wiped his stray tears away "Thanks brother," he said as he pulled Vegeta in for a hug.

It was a rather awkward moment for Vegeta as he hugged back and patted his brother on the back. In a normal situation he'd of shoved his brother off him, but he knew his brother needed a hug so he accepted it whilst screaming in his internal thoughts.

Gohan smiled at his father and uncle having such a sweet brotherly moment and cleared his cough to get their attention. "Sorry to interrupt but I'm not sure about this video, it has 'family holiday' written on it. But I can't tell if it's a normal smiley next to it or a winking face..." Gohan smiled a little at his fathers confused expression and sighed, "Basically I can't tell if this is one of your 'special cuddles' tapes."

There was a short pause as Vegeta processed what his son had said, Tarble broke from their hug and fought back a laugh seeing the look of panic on his brothers face.

"Best add that to the 'unsure' pile and I'll.. check it later," Vegeta gave his son a vacant expression then trailed his eyes over to the already large pile of 'unsure' tapes. Well fuck, it's apparent his husband and him do have a slight problem.

There was a loud slam from the front door that caused Vegeta to roll his eyes, he knew exactly who was strolling into the house, well at least he thought he knew till he could hear Goten babbling and a familiar woman's voice humming to him.

"hey guys, Chichi wanted me to drop Goten off since you aren't going to the party," Bulma strolled in carrying Goten, she looked around the room and smiled over at Goku looking at photographs. "aw am I disturbing your little family moment?" she cooed and passed Goten to Vegeta.