Chapter 49

Sat gloomy in the living room with everyone else since their vibrating fun had been ruined. Curse their son for needing batteries for a science project, now they feel embarrassed knowing their son may of seen their whole toy collection. They could probably set up their own shop with the amount they own, of course that's what all couples have...right? of course, for they are a completely normal couple. At least they keep reassuring themselves with that. They all sat together watching tv, which was a 12 inch screen only playing black and white shows. They'd take it in turns to give the tv a tap whenever it lost signal, ah those painful memories of growing up. Goku and Raditz laughed as they recalled the times Bardock would have his sons take it in turns to hold the tv satellite up in the air as kids. All so he could watch the recent documentary without losing signal. It had then became night time, Goku shared his chocolate as part of their dinner as no one else thought to bring food with them. Fortunately they all had a big lunch earlier before continuing their journey. The cafe owners were horrified to see a naked man on top of the car roof so gave Bardock generous amount of food to go with no extra cost, how generous of them. So after their unhealthy dinner, they were all sat back down on the couch watching some old black and white documentaries on the tv. Goku and Vegeta kept glancing at each other, and of course Vegeta's eyes wandered down to Goku's crotch. The couple exchanged a seductive grin, they both stood up and smiled at Bardock.

"We are going to bed, it's getting late..." Vegeta winked at Goku and started to head towards their boxed room.

Bardock rolled his eyes, "whatever, just keep the noise to a minimum as I do actually want to sleep tonight."

The two ran off giggling in the distance causing Bardock to sigh and turn the volume of the tv up.

-

Five minutes of sensual fore play, the two intoxicated in their arousal. Vegeta thrusted his hips encouraging his husband to deep throat his cock. He let out a blissful sigh as his cock was buried deep in his husbands wet heated mouth. As Goku sucked more firm and rubbed his tongue along the shaft, Vegeta's legs quivered and collapsed either side. Goku continued to thrust his fingers inside his husbands entrance, and slid his mouth up to the tip to brush his tongue along the slit. He grinned with the cock still in his mouth, just hearing and seeing his husband quivering in pleasure.

"Oh don't-fucking-Stop!" Vegeta rasped and moaned. Oh how his husband was so skilful with his mouth. His breath hitched feeling a sudden cold breeze on his slick cock. His mouth opened about to protest for he was enjoying that, till he felt his husbands fingers thrust in harder inside him.

"You like that?" Goku licked his lips as he continued to thrust his fingers inside his husbands entrance. His other hand palmed and stroked his husbands cock.

"Yes...yes I like it....oh god just fuck me now!"

Goku started to chuckle at the squelch sounds that were being made from his fingers thrusting inside the warm entrance. It caused Vegeta to prop himself up and raise a brow at him. "Sorry- it just sounds like Mac and cheese.." he giggled.

Vegeta's jaw almost unhinged at the statement his husband made, his husband continued to giggle and thrust his fingers in more. "Either fuck me, or get the fuck out!" he snarled.

"Okay," he grinned widely and positioned himself between Vegeta's legs.

Vegeta raised a brow at his husbands widened grin, he could only hope his husband wasn't going to use any puns or chant some nonsense. Seeing his husbands eyes sparkle thanks to the chocolate they consumed earlier, left Vegeta feeling a little worried that his husband was indeed going to...