Chapter 58

Morning after the incident, and Goku could still not remember much other than how great a blow job felt. Vegeta felt Goku poke him in the back, and he knew precisely what Goku was wanting him to do. This was the third time the bastard had woken him up for one. His jaw still ached after the 1am wake up call.

"Hey... so it's up again..." Goku hummed and rubbed himself against Vegeta.

"I can tell," Vegeta grunted as he felt the hard cock rubbing against his lower back. His husband may have temporarily lost his memory, but the darn high sex drive remained intact.

"You gonna do that thing with your mouth?"

Vegeta pursed his lips, the absolute nerve of asking him such a question. He turned himself over to face Goku's hopeful grin, "oh of course because that's all I am, a cocksucker, not your husband who too has needs by the way," he smiled mirthlessly whilst beating the crap into his husband in his thoughts.

Goku paused for a second, his brows furrowed which Vegeta could tell he was thinking of something. What exactly? Fuck knows, but the bastard was thinking at least.

"So is that a yes?"Goku finally spoke, and blinked in confusion at Vegeta's glare.

There was a pause of silence between the two as Vegeta kept his glare on his confused husband. It was hard to stay mad at him, especially like this. Vegeta sighed and smiled at Goku. "There are other ways where both of us can receive pleasure."

"Wait... I thought you enjoyed sucking me off?"

"I-I do..."

"But?"

"I'd like to also receive more pleasure-" Vegeta sighed as Goku tilted his head to the side awaiting him to explain, "it's probably best we wait till you regain some memory."

"Aw...I really liked when you did that thing with your mouth," Goku sulked.

Twenty minutes of explaining what else they do as a couple- Vegeta had the side of his face sunk into the pillow whilst Goku was thrusting his cock inside him from behind. Oh, how he loved feeling the thick cock moving inside him, his eyes rolled back as he moaned in pleasure.

"Oh god yes- harder- fuck me harder!" he moaned out whilst drooling onto the pillow. 

"You are really loud," Goku whined.

"Just shut up and keep fucking me!"

"I'm tryin' but I'm gettin' a headache from your loud screaming," Goku sighed as he felt Vegeta thrusting his hips upwards encouraging him to continue. He glanced down at his husband's delicious backside and squeezed the firm ass cheeks as he pounded into him hard, rewarding him with further loud moans.  Moments later Goku released inside the tight entrance he gasped and moaned as he felt more release just as he thought he was finished "f-fuck...I'm still cumming," he panted and plunged his cock in deep releasing more.

Vegeta smiled in bliss, feeling thoroughly satisfied from their sex he awaited for Goku to finish releasing before he could turn over and catch his breath. What a pleasant morning this had turned out to be, he was so thankful his husbands memory loss hadn't affected his ability to fuck.

After their morning sex, Vegeta had left Goku sat in the living room going through photo albums in attempt to remember everyone.

Gohan traipsed into the kitchen observing his father cleaning the kitchen with a broaden grin, a tell-tale sign that his parents had sex. Thankfully, he had fallen asleep with his headphones on, so he surprisingly didn't hear anything. "Morning," Gohan yawned and grabbed the box of cereal.