Chapter 5

The best thing about sleeping naked together? Less faffing around when wanting some good morning sex. Even if it was 1am...

Vegeta had woken randomly at 1am, he grumbled looking at their digital clock, then glanced down seeing he wasn't the only one that had woken up, his cock was standing to attention. He looked to his side seeing his lover fast asleep in an awkward position on his front, drooling onto his pillow. Vegeta  stroked Goku's back, barely brushing his skin with the tips of his fingers. His cock pulsing now, as he made light reverent touches against husbands back. Goku only stirred slightly, not seeming affected by these touches that usually would have him writhe in reaction. He started to nudge and shake Goku in hope to wake him, he was horny, and his body was tingling in eagerness, for that fine sweet ass. After a few more attempts, he let out an annoyed grunt and pinched Goku's nostrils shut. Oh, the depths he'd go just for a fuck. He bit his lip in excitement as Goku had shot up, snapping his hand away, panting and frantically shaking from such rude awakening.

"What the fuck?!" Goku held his hand flat against his chest catching his breath, he looked to his side at Vegeta's seductive look.

"I'm horny," he leaned in nipping and sucking on Goku's earlobe, that tickled him slightly.

"What time is it?" He groaned and had a quick glance at the time. "Vegeta, it's early hours of the morning."

"So?" he brushed his lips against Goku's neck knowing the light feather touches would arouse him.

"Mm, Vegeta I'd love to, but I'm really tired."

"That's fine," he snaked himself down between Goku's legs. "It won't be you doing the work," he smirked before wrapping his fingers firmly around his husbands shaft, and twirling his tongue around the head of his cock.

Goku arched his back. He let out small breathy sounds, as his cock hardened and twitched inside Vegeta's mouth. His body tingling in pleasure. "Vegeta," he breathed as Vegeta's mouth sunk down to the base and swallowed around his cock. "Oh god, Vegeta..." his hands trailed down and grabbed onto the back of Vegeta's hair. There's many things he loves about his husband, and the way he sucks his cock is one of them.

Hearing such sweet loving sounds from Goku, simply made his cock throb more. His other hand cupped Goku's ballsack giving gentle massage, whilst his other hand stroked the shaft in sync with his mouth. Feeling the cock twitch some more in his mouth, he quickly pulled his mouth away and wiped his wet lips across his arm. He grinned seeing Goku's look of annoyance that he abruptly stopped. "Pass the lube," he winked holding his hand out ready to grab the lube from Goku.

"Wow now, where did I agree to this?" Goku sulked grabbing the lube from the bedside table, he looked down at Vegeta as he reluctantly passed him the lube.

"You said you were tired didn't you?" He arched a brow whilst coating his fingers in lube.

"Well, yeah..."

"Well then," he tapped Goku's knees to open wider, and slowly eased a finger inside the tight entrance. "Let me do all the work," he licked his lips watching Goku's hard slick cock throb in reaction to his finger thrusting and twirling inside, encouraging the tight muscle to relax allowing another finger to slide in.

"Oh Vegeta, oh shhit," Goku relaxed more, tilting his head back as he felt another finger slide inside him, massaging the inside walls of his entrance.

"You're doing so well," he hummed as he continued to thrust his fingers inside, he licked his lip seeing some precum ooze from Goku's cock. "You're really liking this aren't you?" He chuckled and quickly pulled his fingers out.Goku gasped at the sudden empty feeling, Vegeta grinned he coated his cock in lube and slowly started to guide himself in. The pair let out some breathy groans as Vegeta slowly entered inside. They paused for a few seconds as his cock was now fully buried inside, warm tight walls hugging around his cock, he loved the feeling so much. He looked down at Goku's half lidded eyes, his brows scrunched together anticipating for what was next to come. Slowly he started to pull himself out to just the tip, and thrust back in.