Chapter 46

Goku smiled over at his sleeping husband cradling their youngest on the sofa. After their interesting guy night out, they chose to spend their weekend at home to unwind. Besides, they still hadn't fully recovered from witnessing their brothers in the act. Goku leaned over to gently lift Goten from his husbands arms, he chuckled as Goten sneezed causing Vegeta to instantly sit up snapping his eyes wide open. "Hey, I've got to get this one ready for his mother to pick him up," he cradled their son and smiled directly at his husband who took a long stretch.

"Wonder if she has seen that video yet?" he queried mid yawn. He hadn't heard anything from his brother, perhaps the crazy bitch had locked him up somewhere. They all expected Chichi to call Bardock straight after he sent the video of Tarble making out with Raditz, they were rather surprised that she didn't.

"Who know's, maybe she had seen my dads name and instantly deleted the message?"

"You mean you hope that is the case?" he arched his brow at him, and leaned back on the sofa.

"For their sake, yeah?" he tittered, oh how he didn't want to be in their shoes right now. "Do you know where Goten's favourite blanket is? I don't want to deal with her kicking off if he doesn't have that on him."

Vegeta pulled a face, she has some nerve to kick off considering she allowed her son to chew on a cock ring. "yeah, it should be on top of the dresser," he said mid yawn and grabbed the tv remote from the coffee table.

Goku nodded and headed towards the bedroom with Goten in his arms, he gently placed Goten down on the bed to grab the blanket. As he pulled the blanket off the dresser he noticed a pile of receipts tucked under his husbands wallet. Curious, he grabbed them and scanned his eyes over at the amount that had been spent at different shops. His brows furrowed at the costs of particular items, he glanced at his wedding ring then back at the receipts. Just how the fuckery did his husband afford all of these items, he was also rather astonished at the costs of some of the sex toys. Why didn't he question this before? he rarely ever visited the sex shop and now he wished he did as he was amazed how much they cost. He glanced over at his son babbling away on the bed, "lets get you ready for your mother," he gave a tight lipped smile and frowned at the receipts before he tucked them into his pocket. How didn't he even notice the amount his husband had spent in the first place? either way, he was feeling annoyed. On his way to confront his darling husband with their son in his arms, he heard the doorbell going which was such impeccable timing considering he was so close to the living room door. He stormed towards the front door and answered, handing Chichi their son with the blanket.

Chichi gave him a glowered look as she cradled Goten in her arms, "I have seen that video your fath-"

"Not today," Goku slammed the door in her face and stormed into the living room glaring over at his husband watching tv. He grabbed the remote and turned the tv off keeping his glare on his husband, "Vegeta, have you seen all these receipts?" he pulled out the receipts that were crumpled in his pocket, "How did you pay for all this?!" he frowned and threw the receipts at his husband.

Vegeta quirked a brow at him, he glanced at the receipts then trailed his eyes back to his husband, "Kakarot, you- you know my dad owns the publishing company right?"

"Wait...what?" he raised his brows, and pursed his lips, only now was he finding this out about his husband. "Then why are you even working at a minimum wage job?!"

"I get bored, besides I don't want people to know," he shrugged.

"Well thanks babe, thanks for not telling me till now!"

"I'm surprised how you didn't even know?" He raised his brows at his husbands pissed off look, "what's the problem?"

"What's the problem?!- you've been buying all these things, and didn't think to tell me that you have all this money we can spend?!"