Chapter 33

Warning-
This is going to get cringy at the beginning, I mean yeah...This is first time I've wrote something as cringy as this! I mean you may even go crimson reading it, may even burst out laughing - perhaps don't read it in public. Maybe not find it funny but deeply disturbing? Maybe all at the same time.
Reminder-
The couple like to experiment in this series, and like to roleplay sometimes too...sometimes a lil too far-
If you don't like it, then skip this chapter entirely.
It is your discretion to read this or not...
If you do read it, let me know your favourite part! :D
***********************************************************************************************
Slowly tucking Goten into his cot whilst Vegeta set up the baby monitor. They agreed to have Goten for a few hours whilst Chichi went out shopping.The two glanced over at each other with a smile. It was a peaceful afternoon, their eldest was out with some friends; which did take Vegeta all his strength to allow. Gohan managed to persuade his father to let him go out, by agreeing  to take healthy snacks with him. He also agreed to take the phone with a tracker on it, so Vegeta could check it at all time's. Even if his friend lived just round the corner from them.

Whilst Vegeta had headed down stairs to fold the clean washing. Goku had a wicked idea,his husband had been a little tense still since the raccoon incident. What better way to unwind than a little roleplay, allowing his man to take full control - knowing it would turn him on. He rubbed his hands together opening their special drawer with a small glint in his eyes.

Vegeta was frowning at the amount of baby clothes he had to fold, just how many outfits does one small child need? He was quickly distracted by a knock on the living room door. Just as he spun round, there stood his husband naked with a black studded collar on that had a matching lead attached to it. "Kakarot, What the fuck?" he scrunched his face up. When the fuck did they buy a lead and collar? never mind the fact his husband was naked in front of him. When and why did they have a collar with a lead? this certainly didn't seem like a kink of theirs.

"Just a little fun," he winked at his disturbed husband whilst handing him the lead.

Vegeta looked at the lead with a mixture of bewilderment and disgust. "No," he protested as he tried to hand the lead back.

Goku simply looked back at him with puppy dog eyes whilst pouting out his bottom lip.

Vegeta clicked his tongue trying to to avoid that adorable bastards expression. But alas, he couldn't resist his husbands pleading eyes. "Tch, fine. But I want you on all fours!" he demanded whilst lightly tugging at the lead. In instant docile Goku goes down on his all fours. Vegeta quirked his brow, the corner of his lip curled. Oh how good it felt seeing his man on all fours at his mercy. "Good boy," he chimed whilst ruffling his husbands hair. He was going to have so much fun with this.

So, there he was walking his husband around the house who would simply just bark at him as a response. Vegeta was finding this highly amusing indeed, he was so grateful their eldest was out the house during their little role play. Imagine walking in on one of your parents doing such a scene, Gohan would probably need years of therapy afterwards. Vegeta was taking advantage of his husband willingly behave in such manner to humour him. He made Goku sit and wait whilst he rushed to the bedroom and walked back out with a dildo. Goku raised a brow at his husbands mischievous chuckle.

"Let's play fetch," he grinned as he kneeled down to Goku's level. "And afterwards, you will be given a treat," he chuckled whilst stroking the side of his husband's face. He unhooked the lead from the collar whilst slowly rising to his feet. "You are going to remain on all fours, whilst fetching this-" he snickered waving the dildo in the air.