Chapter 42

Part Three:

Not only did he lose a bet last night, he also got cock blocked by his father in law. If only his husband hadn't spent the first few minutes complaining about the women hitting on him at the bar, then they'd of guaranteed won. Vegeta sighed as he entered the room seeing his husband still fast asleep. He sat on the edge on the bed and brushed his hand against Goku's cheek.Of course that didn't even cause a stir, so he started to tap him till he saw some movement and heard a low groan from him.

Goku took a long satisfying stretch and sat up rubbing his eyes.Slowly his eyesight adjusted to see his husband sat next to him,"Hey babe," he gave a half smile.

"So, I'll need you to get up soon as we have a room booked just for our family and friends," he glanced at his watch then back at Goku's puzzled look, he wasn't sure if his husband had forgotten the fact it was their anniversary. Perhaps his husband was aware but wanted to surprise him later. Either way, he wasn't going to say anything just yet. 

"Oh, sounds er...fun? Considering we've not really spoken to them since we boarded," Goku scratched his head whilst furrowing his brows. 

"Well, after that mic incident with your awful puns I purposely avoided a lot of them, besides I checked on my father earlier and found him in bed with two women," he grimaced at such mental image of his father that would take a while to fade away. 

"Ah, that's going to make Mother's Day more expensive."

Vegeta rolled his eyes with a smile,"Shut up,"he chuckled and gave his husband an open mouthed kiss, their tongues rubbing together tasting their morning breaths. Oh, how he could never get enough of tasting and inhaling his husbands scent. As he parted his lips, he smiled wiping away the excess saliva on his lips. "Right, I will need to leave shortly to check on some things," He kissed his husband on the cheek and stood up to head out the room.

"Babe, before you go..." he smirked as Vegeta turned to face him, he pulled the blankets off him showing his morning wood.

Vegeta returned the smirk glancing down at the magnificent cock hidden behind cloth. Rubbing his hands together and licking his lips he approached the bed,"Hm, how could I resist that?" he tugged at the waistline of his husbands lounge pants, curses sharing a room with their son during the vacation. Meaning they couldn't sleep naked, well that'll change when they move into the honeymoon suit later as Bardock and Gine agreed to look after Gohan. Wasting no time, soon as that cock sprung out from his restriction, Vegeta was sucking that cock like his life depended on it.

"Yeah babe, you're so good at this," Goku hummed stroking the back of his husbands head, he felt so blessed that his husband not only enjoyed sucking him off, he was pretty talented with his mouth too.  "Mmm yeah!" he started to thrust his cock into his husbands delicious mouth, feeling the tip hit the back of the throat. His mind intoxicated in the pleasure, he let out soft moans of delight feeling his husbands tongue rub against his shaft.

"Oh for crying out loud dads!"

"Son?!" the two shot up as they both shouted out in sync, glancing over at Gohan who was covering his hand over his eyes with a grimaced look.

"So I been sent to get you as you need to sort out the thing that dad isn't to know yet," Gohan kept his hand over his eyes as he spoke to his shocked parents.

Vegeta quickly pulled the waistline of his husbands bottoms back up to cover his delicious cock. He cleared his throat and glanced over at his son who was still covering his eyes,"It's safe to open your eyes now," he rose from the bed doing his best to compose himself.

"Is it though? Is it really?" Gohan whined as he peeked through small gap between his fingers.

"What you saw was um-uhhh" Goku rubbed the back of his head, his face crimson as he tried to think of how he was going to explain what his son walked in on.