Chapter 14

Since his darling husband had injured his back, the pair managed to get time off work mostly so Vegeta could take care of house work and Gohan.  Thankfully Bardock offered to do school run on his way to work, so all Vegeta had to care about was his whiny bitch of a husband. Goku was laying on the sofa with cushions to support around his back. Whilst Vegeta was in the kitchen cleaning the dishes much to is displeasure, he rolled his eyes as he heard his husband whine for him. He trudged out the kitchen seeing Goku's phone ringing, and Goku looking over at him feeling helpless as he couldn't possibly stretch over to answer it. He stormed over and answered the phone for him.

"Hello?"

"Hey..." Raditz answered with a slight tremble in his voice.

"Nope," he threw the phone at Goku before storming back off into the kitchen, like fuck was he talking to his brother in law.

Goku winced as the phone had smacked him on the face, he groaned as he answered the phone. "Hey bro."

"Hey Kaka-bro."

"Raditz, I told you I don't like you calling me that."

"It's a good nickname."

"What have you done?"

"So-somethings happened, and it involved-"

"It involved me, tell them it involved me."

"That sounds like Nappa?"

"That's the thing, I may of slept with -"

"He got the Nappa lovin', he was callin me papa."

Goku's eyes widened as he quickly hung up, nope he wasn't dealing with that shit. He let out a short sigh whilst pinching the bridge of his nose. "Vegeta!"

Vegeta stormed out the kitchen with his shoulders hunched looking over at his now bewildered husband. "What is it?!"

"I think my brother just slept with your step dad," he winced at the thought.

Vegeta inhaled deeply whilst pinching the bridge of his nose. "Not again."

"What do you mean not again?"

"He's done this before with the mailman, I'm not going to hear the end of this from my mother," he clenched his fist whilst his face filled with grimace. He was about to head into the kitchen to clear thoughts of such vile imagery, just like the time he had caught his mother for the first time, fuck did that scar him.

"Vegetaaa-" Goku whined.

Clenching his jaw, he turned to face Goku with a forced smile, can't the bastard tell he's busy trying wipe away mental scars of his mother and ...Nappa. "What now?"

"Um can you make me some soup?"

"We don't have any soup," he sighed whilst folding his arms, the fucker better not asked for him to get some from the store. As he will put his foot down.

"Could you go to the store for meee?" He smiled with puppy dog eyes.

Damn that bastard look, Vegeta let out a grunt as he grabbed his leather jacket and car keys before slamming the door behind him. He got into the car because like fuck was he willing to walk. Inserts the key into the ignition and tries to start the car by turning the key. "Why won't this fucking thing start?" He tried again to no avail. "This is why I don't drive!" He huffed as he stormed out the car, low behold the mighty weather decided to fuck with him as if his day wasn't going bad enough. The rain started to pour down, he clenched his teeth and stomped the ground. "God fucking damn it!" He shook his fist in the air before storming off to the shop in the heavy rain.

He entered the store dripping wet, feeling miserable, the shit he goes through for his husband. As he approached the soup aisle, for that specific soup that his husband would only eat; his eyes widened in horror at the empty shelf of that specific soup. Well fuck his life. Then from the corner of his eye he noticed  an old lady cradling the last tinned soup he was looking for.

"The last tomato soup, finally," she beamed holding out the tin. The next thing she knew it was snatched from her hands.

"Nope," vegeta smirked to himself as he was now holding the tin soup walked towards the till. Ha, like taking candy from a-Wait no, like taking soup from an old lady, fucking genius.

"Heeeey, I'll get you!" The old lady exclaimed as she slowly made her way after him.

"Fuck off," Vegeta replied back to the empty threat from the old hag. As he arrived at the till, one of the clerks smiled waving a charity bucket for the elderly in his face.

"Would you like to donate to charity?" The chirped shaking the bucket with a broaden smile.

"Fuck charity!" He hissed as he shoved the bucket from his face and paid at the till.

"Have a delightful day," the lady behind the till smiled as she finished serving him.

"Fuck you!" He scowled as he stormed out the store.

Meanwhile the headmaster walked out from the bakery with a widened smile, holding a birthday cake. "Well it's a bit rainy, but least I got little Timmy his cake."

Vegeta storms past the headmaster and flips the cake with his middle finger, fuck you cruel world.

The headmaster fell to his knees with the now smashed cake and cake covering his face. "Nooooooooooooo!"

"Fuck off!" Vegeta yelled from the distance, he's had a fuck full today.

As he stormed towards his house, and began muttering how shitty his day had been so far. "My brother in law has slept with my step dad, my husband is a fucking moron, the car didn't fucking start, the fucking rain, and to top it off I almost didn't get soup!" He stormed into the house slamming the door behind him for a dramatic entrance.   "I'm fucking home!"

"Vegeta why are you so angry?" Goku raised a brow at his husbands scowl, nostrils flaring, and looking rather drenched.

"Because you moron, you forgot it was my birthday!" He growled pointing directly at the simpleton, how dare the bastard forget his perfect husbands birthday.

"Uh, Vegeta...your birthday is next week?"

Vegeta exhaled whilst staring blankly at the wall, he pinched the bridge of his nose and let out a sigh. "fuck."

"Where's my soup?"

"Fuck!" He brushed his fingers through his scalp before heading towards the front door again. He had left the soup at the fucking till.

Goku frowned and winced as he tried to sit himself up to look over to where Vegeta was storming off. "Where you going?"

"I need to go make an apology," he slammed the door behind him.