Chapter 7

After yesterday's fiasco, where the couple were adamant nothing had happened. Gohan was sat watching some nursery tv, he let out a sigh of annoyance as his parents were making out on the sofa. His parents not long had a disagreement on what Gohan should or shouldn't watch, of course it ended with Goku just agreeing. The pair loved each other very much, but when it came to parenting Vegeta just wasn't budging with his overprotectiveness. Gohan was relieved to hear the doorbell go, he loved his parents dearly, but kids need breaks from their parents too. He walked past his parents who were making out in the living room, they obviously hadn't heard the doorbell ring. He answered the door and smiled seeing Bulma stood the other side. she followed Gohan into the living room seeing the married couple sat next to each other making out, with baby shark playing in the background. She raised a brow looking at Gohan who simply shrugged at her, she giggled at the ridiculous programmes they'd put on for a ten year old. She grabbed the remote and turned the tv off, letting out an interrupted cough that startled the two.

"I swear you two are sex addicts," she giggled shaking her head at them.

"What are you doing here?"  Vegeta raised his brow at her, how dare she walk into his home whilst he was having a passionate moment with his husband. The audacity of this woman.

"Dad, she's taking me out for the day, then I'm sleeping over grandpa Bardock's."he sighed seeing Goku's nervous grin. "you forgot to tell him , didn't you?"

"We could take you somewhere," Vegeta huffed folding his arms.

"after yesterday? I don't think I can trust you," Gohan shook his head and tutted at his parents.

"What happened yesterday?" Bulma raised her brows.

"Nothing happened," Vegeta answered so suddenly as his face started to heat up. Specially recalling when his darling husband offered to help clean him, son of a bitch almost bit down on his asscheek.

"I'll go get my stuff," Gohan ran out the room in excitement.

"It's you two, of course something happened," Bulma folded her arms, she never known a couple that had been through as much as they have. Her favourite being when Vegeta had a dildo stuck up his backside, of course at that time she wasn't aware the true reasons how it had happened. She will always have that mental image of the face he pulled when the doctor had asked if he wished to take the dildo home after removing it.

"Excuse me? What are you implying?" Vegeta raised a brow at her. The cheek on this bitch.

"I'm implying that you two can't keep your hands off each other, just as we are talking Goku is already groping your ass again. Pair of sex addicts,"

"No we are not," he quickly pushed Goku's hand away, before rising to his feet. "I'm going to check on our son," he folded his arms and walked out.

Bulma looked back at Goku's nervous grin at her, she gave him a mischievous grin and rested her hand on her hip. "I dare you to keep your hands off Vegeta for one day, I bet you will struggle,then you will have to admit you both have a sex addiction."

"You think we can't keep our hands off each other?"

"I don't think, I know. I bet you won't be able to last long without resisting the urge to touch him,"

"What if I prove you wrong?"

"I'll babysit as often as you want for you two to have loud wild sex that you both love so much." She winked watching his eyes widen at just the thought. Their conversation abruptly ended as Vegeta walked back in with Gohan, quickly going through his sons bag.

"You got an extra jumper in there in case you get cold, and I've packed-"

"Dad, I really don't need all this," Gohan frowned and snatched the bag from Vegeta.