Chapter 51

Since such events happened at the farm, the couple had returned back to their mundane routine at home. Goku would argue about how pointless it was for them to be working, now knowing that Vegeta had a lot of money that could even buy the house outright. Vegeta would argue back how he doesn't want to draw attention on them, though they do a fine job of that already. The couple were getting exhausted dealing with a teething baby, and their eldest who kept chanting he knows what sex is whenever the couple were complaining about the lack of sex. Seriously, it had been just over a week and no sex, the two were feeling sex deprived. Bardock and Gine offered to take their grandchildren for a short weekend break away, leaving the couple some time together.

Goku waited for his parents to leave with his children, before raiding inside his parents house. He had left Vegeta back at home to have a bath in peace, in a way to win some points towards a blow job at least. Goku recalled when his father openly admitted he takes viagra from time to time. Perhaps that's what the couple need? A good lasting fuck. Surely his father wouldn't notice a couple missing from the packet?

"What are you doing here bro?" Raditz leaned against the fridge watching his brother frantically searching for their fathers viagra.

Goku dropped the box of antacids on the floor as he heard his brothers voice from behind. He gulped and spun on his foot and smiled nervously at him. "Oh um....we don't have any-" he paused as he watched his brother pick up the packet and laugh.

"Oh, you wanting dads tablets? Didn't think you guys had problems down there?" He raised a brow at his brother as he pulled out the packet from the box, and threw it at him. "Don't know why he insists on hiding those things in there, like I accidentally took them once and bro....was stiff for hours that plus weed...it was an amazing experience."

Goku furrowed his brows whilst narrowing his eyes on the blue pills, he glance back at his brother and tittered slightly. "Just so you know, we are okay in that department it's just uh...well..." he cleared his throat and went crimson, "I just want to um...."

"I got you bro, hey want me to give you some pot brownies? I guarantee, you have that plus those pills...be the best sex ever!"

"Really?"

"Totally, I've never experienced pleasure like it before, swear my balls were going to just burst all over the floor ya know?" he grinned whilst opening the fridge and pulled out small box of brownies.

Goku cocked his head to the side, perhaps one wouldn't do any harm. He pressed his lips together studying the pills in his hand, then back at the brownies his brother was holding. "Hm, we are always up for experimenting..."

"You both will be up either way bro," he shrugged handing his brother a couple of the pot brownies, and placed the rest back in the fridge.

Goku thanked his brother and rushed back home.

—-

Half hour later, Vegeta had not long finished his bath and was sat between his husbands legs on the couch. The two enjoyed eating the brownies, though Vegeta did find they had a strange after taste. He wasn't sure what exactly his husband was after, but he certainly was enjoying the relaxing massage. He could feel himself unwind fully and leaned against his husband, soft lips brushed along his neck and up to his earlobe.

"I love you," Goku whispered into Vegeta's ear and lightly nipped the earlobe.

"What are you after?" he raised a brow, and tilted his head up to glance at the mischievous glint in his husbands eye.

"So...I've been thinking-"

"Oh no," he leaned forward and sighed, his husband and thinking is always a recipe for disaster.