Chapter 34

Sex is wonderful, it feels amazing, it fizzles the insides, leaving that wonderful tingly feeling afterwards. It's a great stress reliever, a boredom buster, an overall drug for the body, such mind boggling, spine tingling bliss. Goku found having such a high libido, can be a nuisance when he sometimes doesn't feel over all satisfied from a session. As though he had so much pent up inside him, that not all had been fully released, leaving his body quenching for that deeper itch to be scratched. In other words, after having glorious sex with his husband he still felt horny and wanted to fuck some more. Unfortunately for him, he gave Vegeta a good hard fucking leaving his husband exhausted and a little tender in places. Fortunate for Vegeta in a way, as he was left happily satisfied. Nothing is more frustrating than only being left partially satisfied whilst highly aroused. Goku was laying on his back twiddling his thumbs, doing his best to ignore his aching erection. Whilst his satisfied husband was curled on his side peacefully asleep.

"Vegeta, you awake?" he asked whilst continuously tapping him on the arm. If he wasn't awake, he sure as hell would be now.

"No," he grumbled pulling the duvet over his head.

"Come on, I'm horny," he whined leaning into Vegeta rubbing his hard on against him.

he nudged Goku off, how dare he prod him with his pleasure pump begging to pump his ass some more. Fuck no. "When aren't you?"

"Uh..." Goku glanced up the ceiling from the corners of his eyes, whilst tapping his finger against his chin. That was a pretty good question.

"We had sex just over half hour ago, I'm surprised we didn't wake Gohan," he groaned as he could hear the cogs turning in his husbands mind.

"It's not like you'll be doing the work, you just got to lay there and take it," he purred whilst pinching his husbands firm buttocks.

"Kakarot, pinch my ass one more time I dare you!" He snarled whilst tucking the duvet more into him, as if that was going to form some form of barrier against his husband.

With a mischievous grin Goku pinched his husband's delicious backside once more, he chuckled as Vegeta sat up scowling at him. "You dared me?" He yelped as he felt a pillow smack him hard across the face. "Ow," he frowned at Vegeta whilst rubbing the side of his face.

"Let me sleep," he grunted tucking the pillow under his arms as he laid back down.

Not wanting to give up just yet, he scooted closer to his husband and brushed his lips against his ear. "Babe, your arse is so inviting," he purred into Vegeta's ear.

"That's nice," he shrugged him off again.

"It's just begging for me to fuck it," he let out a low seductive growl before nibbling on Vegeta's earlobe.

Vegeta gritted his teeth and sat up, pushing his horny beast of a husband off him. "No!"

"Come on Babe, you know deep down you want to," he licked his lips whilst stroking his own pulsing cock.

"My ass hurts, leave me alone," he groaned trying to pry his eyes off his husbands beautiful thick cock.

"Your mouth is okay though?" He winked knowing he had caught his husbands attention.

Five minutes later Goku sat happily against the headboard stroking the base of his cock, whilst watching the rest of his cock disappear in his husbands mouth. Oh how it felt amazing, he curled his toes enjoying his husband sucking his cock like there's no tomorrow. But alas, that beautiful feeling wasn't to last much longer as his husband had enough, after sucking his cock for five minutes straight.

"Fuck, my jaw is hurting, you'll need to pleasure yourself now," he groaned rubbing the sides of his jaw. He glared at the cock that was still so hard and throbbing. Those five minutes of him worshiping it with his mouth done nothing.