Chapter 32

Goku smiled watching Vegeta cooing at their son, it melted his heart seeing how protective and caring he is over their children. Even if Goku questioned Vegeta's over protective parenting. He couldn't take away just how good of a father and husband he is. Besides, seeing his man being a doting dad was a real turn on for him. In fact anything his husband done turned him on still. He couldn't understand how Bulma hadn't always ravished Vegeta in any waking moment when they were together. Vegeta had told him before how them two did have a pretty active sex life for a couple of months, then it sort of fizzled out. That would be one of his worse nightmares, he couldn't think of any worse torture of not having any sex. The longest he'd gone without sex was a week, and he swore it almost killed him. Although the bed was probably thankful for the short break. Those two horny bastards have lost count how many beds they've gone through. He remembered when he first got with Chichi, they weren't dating to begin with but were fuck buddies. Not that he had told Vegeta that, mainly as Vegeta refused to know about his previous sex encounters particularly her. It was great at first, but then got pretty boring when she was persistent to keep doing same position. If she had caught him masturbating there were eruptions in the house. To this day he never understood what her problem was with him pleasuring himself, least his husband would either watch or join in.

Vegeta placed Goten in his cot, he caught Goku a handful of times smiling and batting his eyes at him. Damn that adorable bastard, he always made his heart quake. "Alright, what are you after?" he arched his brow with a slight grin.

Goku chuckled and scooted himself closer to his husband, wrapping his arms lovingly around him. Curses that they were wearing bottoms for they had their son in the room, usually he'd of stroked his husbands gorgeous cock by now.  "my life has changed for the better because of you," he smiled widely at Vegeta, before burying his face into his husbands neck inhaling the sweet musky scent from him. "You always make me feel special," he purred and cupped his hand under Vegeta's chin, pulling him in for a passionate kiss.

Vegeta pulled back from their kiss, stroking the side of his face. Bright dilated eyes looking back into his so lovingly. "I love you too, you sentimental bastard," he pulled him in for another passionate kiss. He never thought it was possible to have that feeling of falling in love with a person, over and over again. That deep connection felt between them. He adored everything about him, and loved the fact his husband still looked at him with greedy eyes, wanting to pounce him any moment during the day.

That sweet moment had been interrupted by Gohan who stepped into the bedroom, colour from his face had completely drained as he looked directly at his dad. "Uh dad, can you step out here for a second," he gave a nervous smile.

Goku parted his lips from his husbands, he smiled over that their son. "Sure," he climbed out of bed and followed Gohan out the room. Soon as they started to approach downstairs, there was a strong repugnant smell. He gave Gohan a slight glance assuming he may of had an accident, to which Gohan raised a brow shaking his head as he guided his father to the bottom of the steps. Goku froze, his mouth gaped looking around at what could be described as some horror scene but with shit. "What the hell?!" he shrieked. There was shit smeared all along the laminate flooring, the walls, just everywhere he looked there was a hue of brown.

"What is it?!" Vegeta shouted from the bedroom.

Gohan exchanged a look with his dad, they both gulped as Goku let out a tittering laugh before calling back up to Vegeta.
"I think you are best to stay in there!" He exclaimed whilst his eyes scanned around the smeared shit around him.

"He's going to freak," Gohan sighed, which is why he found it best to call his dad over.

"Oh yeah- big time," Goku nodded in agreement, he could just imagine Vegeta hyperventilating just at the sight.