Chapter 18

Still embarrassed from last nights sticky situation, thanks to that bastard raccoon. The couple hesitantly got themselves dressed after a brisk shower together, neither had said a word to each other. They both went to grab the door handle at the same time, causing them both to look at each other with crimson cheeks.

"How's your dick?" Vegeta finally spoke up glancing down between his husbands legs, fuck did it look so red and sore last night.

"It's uh...it's okay, hows your-"

"It's fine," Vegeta cut in before Goku could finish his sentence, he was sort of used to his backside being insulted at this point.

Goku nodded with a slight tittering laugh before they both exited the room, knowing Bardock hadn't left the house. This should be a fun encounter, Bardock did enjoy embarrassing the pair. Slowly the pair edged towards the hallway, they could hear some muffling from Bardock, as they approached closer their eyes widened as they heard Bardock giving Gohan the talk. Vegeta didn't give a fuck about his embarrassment at this point, he leapt into the living room seeing Gohan listening to Bardock intently.

"They have had many failed bdsm attempts too, so what you saw was nothing in comparison," Bardock shrugged and raised a brow over at Vegeta who stood slackjawed.

"Dad!" Goku frowned, his dad was always pretty open about sex, and he knew this would be a problem for his Husband who wasn't wanting their son to know so much.

"So you both did manage to break free last night then?" Bardock chuckled and winked at the pair, he chuckled more as Vegeta frowned at him crossing his arms.

"Why were you telling Gohan about a certain subject you know I don't want him to know about?!" Vegeta pouted as Bardock chuckled some more. That damn father in law of his.

"He witnessed the pair of you in the act twice now, what I've told him is pretty mild."

Vegeta sighed and knelt down in front of Gohan who was happily sat on the arm chair swinging his legs. "I don't know what he has told you exactly but-"

"He's told me a lot," Gohan confirmed with a shrug, he did find it funny seeing how worked up and protective his parents would get. Despite them unintentionally mentally scarring him with such acts.

"Right," Vegeta frowned and looked over at Goku, both their faces heated up, what a predicament to be in. Of course, this was the norm for them.

"Even how dad took grandpa Bardock's magic blue tablets, like he didn't even check the packet properly before taking two but you apparently saved his life that night?" Gohan chirped.

Vegeta's eyes widened he trailed his eyes over at Bardock who shrugged and started to chuckle again.  "oh for the love of-"

"It's nothing to be ashamed of dad," Gohan said so reassuringly.

Vegeta could no longer articulate a response, he simply stood back watching as his happy go lucky son got ready for school. He was starting to dread when the teenage years would start kicking in, no way was he willing to sit and give his innocent child such talk. He could only hope that he wouldn't ask the question that he asked his father when he was his age and that was 'does sex feel good?' Which his father happily answered with 'fuck yeah so long as it's not with a cheating whore.' Suppose it was better than him asking his mother and step father. He followed Bardock and Gohan to the front door, watching as they walked off towards the school. He chewed his lip remembering just how different his childhood was, his mother was pretty over protective, both parents rather snobby so it was only natural for them to stick their nose up when they found out he married Goku. His train of thoughts soon vanished as he noticed from the corner of his eye Goku staring at him with a blank expression.