Chapter 22

What is the best way to celebrate their sons good grades than having risky car sex parked outside the school. Unaware the teacher was stood inches away recording them, the two were too aroused to care what was going on around them; this was always one of their downfall during such randy moments.

"Mm babe," Goku lolled his head back whilst stroking the back of his husbands head. Oh how he could never get enough of that delicious wet mouth sucking his cock.

Vegeta moaned around his husbands cock whilst starting to undo his trousers. He slid his mouth off the cock to pull his trousers and pants down. He grinned at Goku sharing the same mischievous glint in their eyes. "It's been a while since we've done this," he smirked positioning himself slightly to try get in a more comfortable position. With his trousers and pants at his ankles he leaned his hand on Goku's shoulders, and stood up slightly trying to kick off his trousers completely. Using his foot to pull down one side off, he started to wobble losing his foot in and fell backwards harshly. There was a loud click sound his eyes widened, tears streaming down his face, he trailed his eyes up at Goku who was covering his mouth in shock. His forehead was beaded with perspiration, his eyebrows were deeply knitted, and his mouth slightly ajar in agony. He felt winded from the sharp invasion up his backside, he trailed his watering eyes down to see the gearstick was buried up his backside. Well this takes the whole experimenting in the car to a whole new level.

Goku was sat there snickering whilst watching Vegeta trying to free himself from the intrusion, unaware that he was cycling through all the gears in his efforts of freedom. "Oh god I'm so sorry-" he composed himself seeing Vegeta glaring at him. "You should leave it in neutral though," he quickly glanced away covering his mouth in attempts to suppress his laugh. He felt slight guilt for laughing, but it was rather comical watching his husband now attached to the gearstick and struggling to break free without any assistance.

"Kakarot! Help!" He whined whilst shifting the gear into reverse.

"Who should I call for help?" He fought back another laugh whilst looking at Vegeta dead in the eye, "roadside assistance?" He chuckled before quickly pulling a straight face seeing his husband was not one bit amused. He held onto his husbands hands and helped pull him off the gear stick, with a loud snap sound the pair fell backwards with Vegeta landing ontop of him. Goku glanced at the side and with the look of sheer horror he noticed the gear stick knob missing. "Um...Vegeta, I think-"

Before he could continue Vegeta glanced over his shoulder before exhaling sharply and glaring back at Goku. "Help get it out!"

Goku gave the smile that Vegeta knew all too well now, it was the smile as if to say 'sorry, but we've fucked up'. "Now you and I both know that I won't be able to reach it," he sighed whilst pulling out his phone.

Vegeta winced as he climbed onto the passenger seat leaning on his side, to avoid sitting on his backside. He looked over at his husband on the phone. "Who are you...oh no-" his eyes widened as Goku gave him a half smile.

"Hey dad," he glanced down at the gearstick "any chance you could give us a lift to hospital...yeah, Uh...I can't drive as um... piece of the gear stick is inside Vegeta," his eyes watered suppressing another laugh as he heard his dad burst out laughing the other end of the line.

Vegeta sighed crossing his arms glaring back at Goku, how dare they laugh at his unfortunate accident, oh the absolute audacity of it all. He furrowed his brows noticing his sons teacher looking back in horror, she blushed as they made eye contact and quickly ran off. Great, he's probably given her something to laugh and pleasure herself to at the same time...she seemed the type to get off over others pain and discomfort. He winced putting his underwear and trousers back on with the help from his husband who couldn't even look at him without laughing.
-

After the awkward car journey to the hospital, with his husband and father in law doing their best to not laugh. They were not long in the waiting area till the were called in doing the walk of shame to the doctor who was very familiar of the two now.

Doctor sighed folding his arms raising his brows at Vegeta's face full of grimace, whilst Goku was looking around the room trying his best to not laugh. "what is it this time?"

"I got something -"

"Yeah, yeah I know you got something stuck up your ass, what is it this time?"

"Don't get smart with me!" Vegeta scoffed at him.

"Vegeta, I could win the lottery for the amount of times you been here with something stuck up your anus. Now tell me-"he arched his brow again whilst putting on latex gloves. "What is it this time?"

Vegeta gave Goku a glance from the corner of his eyes before glancing down at the floor his face all crimson. "Gearstick knob," he mumbled.

"A What?" The doctor raised his brows as he didn't quite catch watch Vegeta had said.

Vegeta whine and looked at the doctor with his bloodshot eyes. "A gearstick knob!"

The doctor pressed his lips together raising his brows in astonishment. "How did you manage that?"

"I fell," he gave a half shrug avoiding making eye contact with the doctor.

"Oh really? And how did you fall?" The doctor gestured for Vegeta to lay back on the bed.

"I-I don't know," he sighed pulling his trousers and pants down.

"You were having sex in the car weren't you?"  The doctor shone a light between Vegeta's legs.

"I sucked his dick and fell back," he whined whilst feeling the doctor prod inside, he looked over as Goku was stood by the doctor with his eyes widened cocking his head to the side staring at the wedged in object.

"Well, lucky for you it isn't that deep inside," the doctor lubed up his fingers and looked over at Goku from the side. "now when I get it out, would you like it back or?"

"You can Uh...dispose it, I'm ordering another on Amazon," he grimaced watching the doctor dig his fingers inside his husbands hole to retrieve the gear knob.

-

After the retrieval of the gear knob, Vegeta and Goku sat in the back of Bardock's car. Vegeta huffed as Goku rubbed his leg lovingly, bit late to show some sympathy now the bastard.

"Now what have we learned?" Bardock raised his brows glancing at the two from his rearview mirror.

"To not have sex in the car," the two said in sync whilst rolling their eyes. Damn right they will have sex in the car again, the risks of getting caught thrilled the pair of them. Though Vegeta didn't want to tell Goku that their sons teacher may of recorded them.

"No,no...car sex should be in the back seats only!" Bardock exclaimed confidently, for he knew best.

Bardock dropped them off and laughed at Vegeta walking as though he had shat out a barrel.It wasn't long that the couple had got over that ordeal, as they kicked Raditz out the house. Seeing Gohan asleep they both sighed and decided to cuddle in bed and watch porn together just for the sake of it. Cuddling in bed whilst engrossed on some hot porn, they were both startled as a face appeared on the screen screaming causing them both to scream back. Then the words 'I know what sex is!' Appeared across the screen.

The couple quickly turned the porn off with their hands on their chests catching their breath. Goku frowned looking at Vegeta, just who would hack into their stuff and edit their porn like that? What kind of sick person would do such a thing?

"You don't think?" Vegeta sighed looking at Goku who had the same look as him.

Goku pursed his lips "yeah," he frowned.

"Fucking Raditz!" Vegeta scoffed, the two sat in a pout.