Chapter 52

Vegeta was feeling fed up with his brother and Raditz. For one, they were persistent on trying to make him apologise over a rather heated discussion over his cock size. Oh how he could of throttled his husband hard that day,for informing his brother that he had measured his cock with a ruler. Damn that adorable bastard. Secondly, there was an incident where his brother had broken into his house and stole all the sex toys. That was some incident that he had not fully recovered. He and his children are still mentally scarred from witnessing his brother and pot head in law defiling his bed. What a way to ruin his day, returning home after a pleasant family meal out to finding his brother and Raditz had broke into their home and....were at it like two frisky animals on his bed. All simply because he refused to apologise after such heated discussion. As if he'd say sorry to his brother in law after the way he had mocked his cock size. Just not happening, nope, no way!

It was time for some revenge, and Vegeta had just the idea on how to get pay back on his brother. Defile his bed will he? Time to up his game and mentally scar the bastards. See how they like it. So after collecting his eldest from school, he headed to Bardock's. Gohan let out a loud exasperated sigh for he knew it meant that his father was planing to have sex. Why else would he drop him and Goten off at their grandparents on a school night?

Bardock ruffled Gohan's hair as he walked past him mumbling insults to himself. He raised a brow at Vegeta who handed him Goten, he knew what Vegeta had planned, and he knew it was only going to backfire on him. "You know that this will all backfire on you, Raditz isn't that type of person to try this on."

Vegeta scoffed, what the fuck does he know? Bedsides, this is war now. They defiled his bed! That is a step too far, no man should defile another mans bed. "It will work," he said so assuringly.

Bardock smirked at his over confident son in law, "don't say I didn't warn you then," he shrugged and walked into the house cradling Goten, with Gohan venting to Gine in the background. Something about why can't his parents go a day without wanting to do it. At least he didn't have to hear it or witness it, damn his horny parents.

Vegeta returned home and had made some preparations for his genius plan. He just needed his husband involved for such plan of course. It wasn't long till his darling husband stepped foot inside, he smiled and was about to say something. But Vegeta wasn't interested on whatever it was his husband had to say. He wrapped his arms around Goku and started to kiss him fiercely, whilst gesturing him to follow him to their bedroom.

Goku smirked already throwing his jumper and T-shirt off whilst following Vegeta into their bedroom. Sex straight after work? Fuck yeah! As they enter the room Goku rubbed his hands together awaiting for Vegeta to lay on the bed. That was when things started to change, he could see Vegeta's mischievous grin that he had something planned. Before he could question what his husband was up to, he was pushed onto the bed, and Vegeta wasted no time to pull the rest of his clothing off. He licked his lips and stroked his cock whilst Vegeta stripped down in front of him. He could certainly get used to this, return home from a stressful day in work to then just fuck. Oh how wonderful his husband must be, so thoughtful to have all this alone time planned out.

Vegeta glanced down at his husbands hard cock, and drooled...nows not the time, he must remain focused. He shook his head clearing his thoughts of sucking that beautiful delicious cock, and crawled towards his excited husband. "You've been top for far too long, it's time you bottom tonight," he licked his lip seductively.

"Alright," Goku grinned and mentally prepared himself for an ass fucking. His grin soon faded as Vegeta crawled off him and started to set up his phone to record. "Um...babe," he tittered nervously, "w-what are you doing?"

"What does it look like I'm doing?...I'm making a sex tape," Vegeta raised a brow at his husband and glanced back at his phone ensuring he had it at a perfect angle.