Wales x Reader x Ireland

Wales (Dylan Kirkland) x Reader x Republic of Ireland (Ciaran Kirkland)

Voices could be heard from outside of the house as (Y/N) stared at the door filled with uncertainty. "Maybe I should come back another time" she mumbled to herself. A few moments of silence later she shook her head and rang the doorbell. The screaming stopped to be replaced with the sound of feet moving toward the door. The door opened to reveal a male with reddish-blonde hair and forest green eyes that looked vaguely familiar "Hello?" (Y/N) remained frozen on the spot. She didn't know how to react to anything other than Arthur opening the door to greet her with a warm smile. 

He looked her over and sent her a questioning look "Are you alright?" She gained enough of her senses to mutter "Arthur." His green eyes seemed to brighten and he sent her a soft smile "You're Arthur's friend?" She silently nodded. He moved out of the way and gestured for her to enter the house "I'm Dylan Kirkland. I'm Arthur's third oldest brother. I'll go get him for you." She nodded and remained in the entryway silently. Thoughts about Dylan ran rampant throughout her brain. His eyes were similar to Arthur, but the resemblance ended there. He seemed to smile more than Arthur did, and (Y/N) couldn't fight down the pink dusting her cheeks at the thought of him.

An unfamiliar person entered the room to pause in surprise at the sight of the nervous individual standing in front of the door. The male looked similar to Dylan, though his hair looked a bit darker and was parted in the middle. Dylan returned with Arthur by his side and (Y/N) immediately brightened at the familiar face. Arthur greeted her with a warm smile "I'm glad you came. I didn't think you would." She smiled and pulled him into a quick hug "I will come whenever you need me to Arthur." Pink dusted his cheeks as he pulled away. He cleared his throat "I believe you've met Dylan already. The other brother standing over there is Ciaran. You already know Allistor." She nodded and introduced herself to the two brothers. 

Dylan smiled and Ciaran nodded before leaving the room. Allistor entered the room and his eyes landed on her. He smiled brightly and pulled her into a tight hug "Hey there lass. I haven't seen you in forever." She chuckled and returned his hug "It has been a while. I'm here to help Arthur with a project." He pulled away and raised a curious eyebrow "Really? Just a project?" She rolled her eyes as Arthur glared at his older brother with tinted cheeks.

Dylan removed Allistor from the vicinity and turned to the two university students. "I'll bring some snacks up for you two later. Is that ok?" Arthur nodded and led (Y/N) up to his room to assist with his history project. (Y/N) sat down on the beanbag "Hey Arthur. What's up with your brother Ciaran? He seems unnaturally quiet." Arthur frowned at the question. He turned back to his laptop "He's always been like that." (Y/N) nodded and turned to help him with the project. The two chatted and worked for an hour before a knock at the door disturbed them. 

Dylan peeked his head into the room "I brought the snacks." Arthur watched in disappointment as (Y/N)'s cheeks flamed at the sight of Dylan. She sent Dylan a soft smile "Thank you." He returned it with his own "No problem. Anything the pretty lady asks for, I will oblige." (Y/N) felt her cheeks warm in embarrassment as she muttered a low "Thank you." Arthur glared at him as Dylan left the room after flashing (Y/N) one last smile. They returned to work as she snacked on the cookies placed on the tray. She felt a bit parched "I'm going to get some water. Would you like anything Arthur?" He silently shook his head. She smiled fondly at her friend before making her way down to the kitchen.

Upon entering the kitchen, her eyes landed on Ciaran standing at the kitchen counter opening up a bottle of beer. He paused in his actions to look up at her. She sent him a soft smile "I'm just here for water. I'm sorry if I bothered you." "It's ok" he replied, turning his attention back to the bottle of beer. She poured herself a glass of water as she tried to ignore the heat rushing to the tip of her ears at the sound of his voice. He looked up at her and noticed the reddening of her ears. He smiled slightly. "(Y/N)" he called out. She turned to look at him with curious eyes "Yes?" He sent her a soft smile "Do you think we could sit down and talk for a bit?" She blinked in surprise.