Request Information

I normally don't like wasting chapter space with stuff like this, but I think it's important to outline some things. 

When it comes to requests all I need to know is:

The character's name (Preferably country name as the human names may differ). 

The main genre (Ex: fluff, angst, etc.) 

Additional: If you have a prompt word or a main idea it would be helpful

I know I use female pronouns as it is easier for me to write with them instead of they/them in 3rd person as it can get confusing at times when understanding who is partaking in a certain action, but if you have a request where you'd like different pronouns to be used with that character, I'd be more than happy to do so (Ex. he/him, they/them, etc.). I am aware that some people do not like the use of pronouns and instead prefer the use of their name. In cases like this, if someone were to request this, I would just use (Y/N) instead of any pronouns.  

In terms of writing specifics (such as hair colour, eye colour, etc.), I'm not able to do that as it would be unfair to the other readers. I try to keep everything as generalized as possible because everyone is different and I don't want to write a character that they can't relate to in terms of the character's physical appearance.

I'm open to taking requests of all kinds (except Lemons and Limes as I don't feel comfortable writing them).

If you have a request and are too shy to comment it or for whatever other reason, you can private message me and I won't credit you in the chapter unless you feel comfortable with it. 

Edit: I'm open to writing female characters too such as Hungary, Belgium, etc.

I think that's everything. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to comment or private message me. 

Russia will still be updated tomorrow.