Request: Turkey x Reader

Turkey (Sadik Adnan) x Reader

A pleasant aroma greeted her when she opened the door to her small home. She entered the kitchen and watched her husband at the kitchen counter kneading dough "You got home earlier than I expected." He looked up from his task and smiled at her "The meeting ended pretty quickly. I decided to get started on dinner." She smiled and placed a quick kiss on his cheek "Thank you. I'll help out after I get cleaned up." He hummed in acknowledgement and went back to making the dough. 

She quickly tidied up and took a spot opposite from Sadik "I'm going to set the table up for when our guests arrive." He nervously smiled "Ok." (Y/N) paused on her way to the cutlery "Is something wrong? You're never this quiet." He kept his gaze focused on the skillet as he mixed the ingredients together "I'm just nervous. This dinner could ruin my chances of getting into the EU." She sighed softly "Sadik. Look at me." He obediently listened and she gently squeezed his shoulder "Just be your usual cheery self. If you managed to make me fall in love with you, then I'm sure Ludwig and Francis will enjoy your company." 

He stared at her momentarily before smiling "Was that supposed to be a compliment?" "Yes" she stated, double checking she placed the cutlery in the right places. She remembered the last time they had dinner together, Ludwig had silently fixed the placement. "It's a good thing Heracles isn't going to be here" she muttered to herself, helping Sadik with the side dishes. Sadik placed the food on the table moments later and turned to her with a smile. He enveloped her into a warm embrace "I forgot to tell you this. Welcome home (Y/N)." She relaxed in his hold and murmured a response "Thank you." The doorbell rang and he released her with a quick kiss on the lips "I'll get it." She hummed in acknowledgement and watched him quickly fix his appearance before rushing to open the door.

The door opened to reveal Ludwig, Francis, and a surprise guest. "Shit" she cursed to herself at the sight of Heracles standing next to the other two guests with a lazy smile. She rushed over to them and greeted the trio with a warm smile "It's nice to see you three again." Sadik forced a smile on his face "Welcome to our home." Francis smiled and pulled her into a tight hug as Ludwig politely greeted Sadik "Thank you for inviting us." (Y/N) pulled herself away from Francis "I wasn't aware Heracles would be joining us." Francis pulled the Greek next to him "We were going to discuss economies, and thought it would be beneficial to bring him with us." Ludwig glanced between Sadik and Heracles "It isn't a problem, is it?" Sadik shook his head and relaxed slightly "Not at all." "I just wish you had let us know in advance. We would have set up a seat at the table for him" (Y/N) commented, and turned on her heel to head to the dining table. 

The others followed her and Ludwig made his way to her side "I can help you with that." She smiled sweetly at him "Thank you." They moved some plates around and managed to make room for their surprise guest at the table. The group chatted about different policies, different options, and potential opportunities for Turkey to join the EU. Sadik managed to ignore the competitive remarks the Greek male made and (Y/N) squeezed his hand underneath the table in encouragement. The couple escorted their guests to the door once dinner and dessert had been finished. Ludwig shrugged his jacket on and sent them a small smile "Thank you for dinner. It was lovely." Francis nodded in agreement and hooked his arm around Heracles' shoulder "We should get going." "Get home safe" (Y/N) commented and Ludwig nodded before ushering his companions out the door.

Sadik sighed in relief the moment the door closed and pulled her into his chest. She grabbed his hand and squeezed it "You did well. I'm proud of you for remaining calm with Heracles." He smiled at her words and kissed her cheek "It's only because you were there." She pulled away from him "Let's clean up and then we can relax and maybe do something fun." He followed her into the kitchen "I'll wash the dishes. Do you think you can put away the extra food?" "Of course" she replied, releasing his hand to clean up the leftovers. They finished cleaning up and got themselves changed into their pyjamas. (Y/N) fell onto the bed next to him "Trying to please people is so tiring." Sadik shifted in the bed to look over at her "It is, but I think I know something more exhausting." She looked over at him with a small smile "Oh?"

Notes:

Requested by: storytellergirl22

The food he was making was Turkish Gozleme with Minced Lamb. It's not important, but I wanted to mention it

EU= European Union. Turkey really wants to join (I think the manga mentioned this). I chose Ludwig and Francis because France and Germany and very important countries within the EU (of course the other countries are important too.) 

You might notice that his name is slightly different and I changed it because apparently this one is more accurate. 

Prompt: Marriage life/Husband and Wife 

I hope you enjoyed this and I hope I did the request right. 

Next is Greece on Friday (which I really hope you like it). 

Also, I've only listened to like two Turkish songs so far, but the language is really pretty and I keep replaying the same two songs.