Request: Seborga x Reader

Request: Seborga (Romeo Vargas) x Reader

Green eyes discreetly observed the female seated in front of him. Everything he had ever wanted in a girlfriend was placed right before him, but he couldn't manage to seduce her into being with him. She looked up from her study notes and sent him a look "Have you studied at all?" He blinked and sent her a charming smile to prevent her anger "For what exactly?" (Y/N) watched him carefully for a few moments before sighing fondly "For our history test. But what I just heard, I'll take that as a no." He pushed aside his notes and inched closer to her "How can I study when there is such a beautiful person right in front of me?" She waved away his comment with a dismissive hand "Clearly you have no intent in studying. Sorry for asking." She moved to return to her studying and Romeo panicked "Go on a date with me!" (Y/N) paused at his words and looked up at him with furrowed brows "Excuse me?" 

He regained his cool with her attention focused on him "Let's go on a date. I'm sure I could impress you if given the chance." She laughed lightly "We hang out all the time, what would be different? How will you impress me when I know about all the dumb things you've done. Like, remember that time you got stuck in a tree and had tomato juice all over you?" An embarrassed pink dusted his cheeks and he coughed to hide his embarrassment "Yes yes I remember that. That's beside the point." "Oh, and what's the point?" "The point is that you should give me a chance. A chance to make you fall in love with me" he explained, resisting the urge to move his gaze away from her eyes. "Ok," she stated, shushing him before he could interject "Only if you get a good mark on the test tomorrow. And if you let me study in peace." His smile lit up his face and he nodded enthusiastically "I can do that." (Y/N) laughed and nodded. She watched as he finally opened his history textbook and dove into his notes.

A paper shoved in her face greeted her when she stepped out of her third period a week later. She looked at the top of the paper and took note of the bright red 98% next to the name Romeo Vargas. "Did you see?" An excited voice called out, and Romeo poked his head out to look at her. "I did. Congratulations" she commented, already making her way to the last class of the day. She paused walking to look back at him "Text me the details after school." She smiled at the sight of his bright smile and continued on her way. She'd liked Romeo for a few months now, but she disliked that he seemed to flirt with every girl. 

She knew he didn't like them for anything but their looks, but it didn't make her feel secure despite the blatant demonstration of his affections for her. 'The date will be a good test' she thought to herself, distantly paying attention to the equations on the whiteboard. A faint buzzing on her desk drew her attention and she lifted up her math textbook to hide her phone. A series of texts from Romeo detailed the plan for their date on Saturday, soon followed by a long string of heart emojis. (Y/N) sent out a quick 'k' and shut her phone before her teacher discovered her on her phone.

Saturday morning arrived and (Y/N) anxiously paced around her living room as she waited for Romeo to show up. Nerves bundled up with anxiety mixed with one another and escalated her doubt about the situation. "Maybe I should have said no. He's bound to flirt with another girl. It's just who he is" she mumbled to herself, stopping her pacing to consider her thoughts. A gentle knock on the door drew her attention and (Y/N) took a deep breath to calm herself down. Romeo smiled at her with four flowers in his hands "You look beautiful as always." "Thank you. You look good as well" she replied, placing the flowers on the table to water later and closed the door behind them.

Romeo led her throughout the streets and led the conversation easily. They stopped to enjoy the sites, to get a bite at a local restaurant, and ended the date at a movie theatre. The entire date Romeo kept his attention focused on her, his gaze never straying to another female. (Y/N) squeezed his hand as they walked down the now dark streets towards her home. A dust of pink decorated his cheeks as he squeezed her hand in reply "Did I manage to impress you?" "I'm not sure" she answered, drawing closer to him because of the sudden wind. They stopped at her door and (Y/N) hesitated a moment before placing a gentle kiss on his cheek "Perhaps we could do this again?"

Notes:

Requested by: TaylorTheArtist12

Prompt: Just some form of fluff. I suppose his flirty nature was the prompt.

I know he's a micronation, which means he's under 18, which is why this is PG13. I do not want any sexualization of the micronations at all (Honestly I'm not a fan of the overall sexualization of the characters, but as long as they are over 18 then it's whatever)

I hope you liked this 

Austria will still be updated on Friday