Norway x Reader

Norway (Lukas Bondevik) x Reader

    The rustling and bustling of students were drowned out as (Y/N) shut the door to the magic club room. Vlad looked up from his book and sent her a small smile "Didn't know you were coming by today." She plopped down in the chair and sighed "I wasn't going to. I heard Lukas wasn't coming today, so I came to avoid him." Vlad placed his book down on the table in interest "Why? Did you guys have a fight?" She shook her head "It's just hard to be around him right now." Arthur entered the club room before Vlad could further question her "Is Lukas not coming today?" (Y/N) shook her head "He's doing something with Emil." Arthur nodded and got to work on setting up D&D.

Vlad assisted Arthur with the game, but continued to question her "What did you mean when you said it's hard to be around him?" Arthur paused in his actions "Who?" "Lukas." "What? Why?" "That's what I was asking her." (Y/N) watched them in mild amusement "Are you guys done?" They both silently nodded. She leaned back in her chair with a soft sigh "I can't deal with it sometimes. He's too much to handle." "Has he been acting different lately?" Arthur asked, shifting closer to her in interest. She nodded and rummaged through her bag to retrieve her phone.

    Arthur and Vlad watched in curiosity as she opened up her photo album. She opened a photo of Lukas smiling slightly at the camera and turned it around with a faint blush decorating her cheeks "Isn't he absolutely captivating?" Silence loomed over the room and (Y/N) frowned at the lack of response "What?" Arthur sighed "We thought you were mad at Lukas. We didn't expect this reaction." She watched him in mild confusion "What do you mean? I never said I was mad." "What about when you said he was acting different?" Vlad questioned, staring at the photo of Lukas with an uneasy feeling. She rolled her eyes and closed her phone "He is acting different! He never lets me take pictures of him, and now he's allowing me. He's even smiling in them."

Vlad shook his head as confusion continued to linger in the room "Then what did you mean when you said it's hard to be around him now?" "It's hard to be around him because every little thing he does is perfect and my heart can't handle it. I love him too much" she explained, watching as Vlad and Arthur realized the truth behind her words. Vlad merely sighed and returned to setting up the game and Arthur decided to assist him. The door to the club room opened and the trio looked up from the table to notice Lukas standing there.

    He silently entered the room and (Y/N) took notice of the light pink dusting his cheeks. Lukas quietly took a seat next to her and she watched him out of the corner of her eye in surprise. "Aren't you supposed to be with Emil?" She asked, feeling the familiar sensation of heat creeping on her cheeks when he turned to look at her. "He decided to go home instead. We're going to go to the bakery another day" he calmly explained. She nodded in satisfaction and briefly returned her attention back to the game as Arthur explained where they last left off. Curiosity welled up within her chest and she anxiously tapped her fingers on the table. Lukas took notice of the action but decided to say nothing. The moment Arthur finished talking, (Y/N) turned back to Lukas "Before you came into the room....did you hear anything?" He fought back a smile and managed to keep his monotone expression in place "I heard a few things." The pink on her cheeks darkened in embarrassment "Such as?"

Vlad and Arthur paused in their actions to watch the scene. Lukas smirked, "Just the last part about you not being able to be around me because your heart can't handle me." A wave of embarrassment consumed her and she felt heat cover her face. Lukas watched the scene in mild amusement and waited patiently for her to calm down. He audibly sighed a few moments later and she looked over to watch him in worry. He watched her with fond violet eyes "We're dating. Why do you continue to get embarrassed?" She sat up straight and managed to look him in the eyes "Because you're perfection. It's flattering to have someone like you dating me." Red dusted his cheeks and he mumbled quietly "I think it's the other way around." The couple looked away from each other as the red on their cheeks started to darken even further. Vlad and Arthur watched the scene in mild disgust and an increasing desire to start their annual club duties growing within them.

Notes:

I used Dungeons and Dragons as a reference to the academy episode.

Prompt: Captivate.

I hope you liked this one. It's more of a Norway appreciation post than anything.

Next is Greece (Who I am looking forward to posting) and there will be a Turkey update on Tuesday.