Request: Dad!Turkey x Mom!Reader

Request: Dad!Turkey (Sadik Adnan) x Mom!Reader

    Work passed by quite slowly and (Y/N) trudged up the building's stairs to reach her apartment door. She couldn't hear any noise from her apartment as she moved to unlock the door. 'I'm not sure if the silence is good or not' she thought to herself, pushing the door open warily. (Y/N) placed her items in their respective spots quietly before peeking her head into the living room. She felt a smile tug at her lips at the sight. Sadik lay sleeping on his back on the couch with his hand dangling in the baby's bassinet. Their daughter lay asleep with her tiny fists clutching onto his ring finger and murmuring sounds escaping her. Sadik shifted on the couch and groggily opened his eyes to notice her standing there "Welcome home." She smiled and placed a gentle kiss upon his head "How was she?" He moved to sit up but paused when he felt a tiny hand grip his finger.

He sighed and leaned back down on the couch "She was good. She only cried like ten times." (Y/N) laughed lightly in order to not wake the baby "I'm sorry. I'll take care of her when she wakes up so you can sleep." She took a seat next to him on the couch and he used his free arm to pull her down to lay on his chest "We'll do it together. You should rest while you can." She hummed in agreement and settled herself in his warmth. Her feeling of peace and tranquillity broke with a shrill cry and she rolled off her husband. Sadik removed his hand from the bassinet as his wife picked up the crying baby. (Y/N) gently rocked her daughter in her arms and whispered soft endearments to lull her back to sleep.

    Her daughter kept crying and Sadik stood up from the couch. He gently took her from his wife's arms "Maybe she's hungry?" "Or a dirty diaper?" (Y/N) asked, inching away from her husband. The two shared a look and (Y/N) shook her head "Not it!" Sadik grumbled to himself and gently lifted his daughter to smell for a potential diaper change. "She's fine" he explained, relieved he managed to escape the horrible stench. (Y/N) nodded with an amused smile on her face "I'll go get the bottle ready. I'll be as quick as possible." Sadik hummed in agreement and focused on attempting to calm his daughter down. Her loud crying slowed down to the occasional hiccup as he rocked her back and forth slowly while humming the song he'd once sing to Heracles when he was younger. (Y/N) reentered the room with the bottle of milk and gently took her daughter back into her arms.

The new married couple watched in silence and relief as the crying stopped and as she began to drink the milk. (Y/N) sighed happily and leaned into Sadik's side "Thank you for taking care of her all day. I don't know how you do it." Sadik kept his gaze focused on his daughter's peaceful face as he pulled his lover closer to his side "It's because she's ours." (Y/N) glanced up at him and laughed lightly at his content expression. He turned to look at her with furrowed brows "What's funny?" She shook her head and bit her lip to prevent her from laughing further. He stared at her in confusion "What's going on?" She shifted on the couch slightly, ensuring she had a good grip on her baby, and placed a soft kiss on his lips "You've changed so much."

His confusion seemed only to grow and she decided to explain it to him to prevent his brain from short circuiting "Sadik ever since our daughter was born you've changed. When I first met you, you were the most enthusiastic and outgoing person I've ever met. Whenever you were in the room I'd find my eyes drawn to you because of you're natural charisma. Now you're more calm and relaxed." She placed a kiss on his lips again "I love you for it. I loved you before, and I love you now. Though I can't say I don't miss some of the energy you had." "I'm always ready to fight Heracles if that helps" he replied, a small smile on his face at the thought. She felt her laughter bubble up in her chest "That does." (Y/N)  turned her gaze back to their daughter to notice the empty bottle.

    Sadik watched in absolute content at the sight of his wife cooing to his daughter. His daughter giggled at the funny sounds and the finger gently poking her side. She reached out her tiny hands towards Sadik who happily pulled her into his arms. (Y/N) leaned into his side once again and smiled at the happy expression on their daughters face. "She's a daddy's girl for sure" she commented, and Sadik nodded in agreement "Of course she will." (Y/N) turned to look at him in confusion "What makes you so sure? Maybe she'll like me more." He shook his head and laughed "I made you like me. I must be amazing in some way." "Fair enough."

Notes:

Requested by: storytellergirl22

The baby is about six months old, so not much can happen at that age. Also explains why he's not super hyper and outgoing with the kid. He'd totally be that way if the daughter was older

I hope you enjoyed this

Scotland will still be updated on Friday