Estonia x Reader

Estonia (Eduard von Bock) x Reader

Students chatted with one another as they awaited the arrival of their teacher. (Y/N) walked in silence down the emptying hallways towards her classroom to begin her lesson of the day on relationships between countries. She turned her head in time to notice a flash of dark blonde hair before feeling the impact of a shoulder bumping into hers. The two stumbled from the contact and (Y/N) managed to right herself with the assistance of the wall. She took a deep breath to ebb away the annoyance forming within her and turned to smile at the other individual "Sorry about that." Blue eyes hidden behind square glasses peered over at her for a moment before sighing in relief "It's just you (Y/N). I was worried I had bumped into someone else." (Y/N) nervously took a step away from him in an effort to hide the light pink spreading across her face "Who were you hoping it wasn't?" Eduard glanced around at their surroundings for a moment before inching closer to her and whispering in her ear "Mr. Braginsky." Despite the warmth threatening to encompass her entire being from the closeness, (Y/N) let out a small snort of amusement. 

Eduard moved away from her and smiled slightly at the adorable noise "I think it's a legitimate fear." (Y/N) shook her head in amusement as the pair started to walk towards their classes "I don't understand your fear of him. He's one of the nicest teachers at this school." She looked over to her right to witness a face of complete disbelief. Eduard shook his head with a small laugh "This is one thing we'll never agree on." The pair arrived at her classroom and Eduard glanced at the room filled with students in disappointment "I suppose it's time for you to leave now." She glanced down at her watch and looked back into his blue eyes with a similar feeling of disappointment "I guess so." A student poked their head out of the classroom door "Ms. (Y/N) what are you guys talking about out here?" Matching red spots decorated their cheeks at the accusatory tone in the student's voice and Eduard took a step away "I have to get to my class now. I'll come visit later." (Y/N) nodded as she attempted to usher the student back into the classroom.

The classroom door shut and the students turned their attention to her immediately. A student raised their hand before she could begin "Yes?" "Were you talking to the economics teacher outside?" They asked and countless curious eyes remained trained on her. (Y/N) turned to face the whiteboard "Yes. Now could you all open your textbooks to page 42?" She remained focused on setting up the lecture as the students whispered and gossiped with one another about her relationship with Eduard. The rest of the school day remained filled with chaos as students from her class continued to attempt to make her interact with Eduard throughout the entire day. (Y/N) wandered throughout the busy halls in search of the music room for a moment of rest. She ignored the faint feeling of a group of people following her to her destination. She peeked her head into the music room and smiled at the sight of Eduard focused solely on the sheet of music in front of him. (Y/N) silently entered the room and took a seat next to him on the bench. 

Eduard remained unfazed and finished the song before turning to look at her with a soft smile "How were the kids today?" She sighed and moved to lean against his shoulder, but caught herself and shifted to face him instead "They kept making comments about us." She took note of the pinkish colour on the tip of his ears "What kind of comments?" "Comments about us secretly dating" she replied with a tint of embarrassment evident in her voice. Eduard remained silent and she glanced at him "Something wrong?" He shook his head and adjusted his glasses "Nothing." He looked over at her properly "Do these comments bother you?" (Y/N) looked away from his curious gaze to stare at the floor "Not really. I mean the comments aren't completely unwarranted." Silence loomed over the room momentarily until a light chuckle broke the tense air. "I hope I'm right about this" he whispered and placed a gentle kiss on her cheek. (Y/N) turned to look at him with bright red cheeks and a stunned expression.

A bright flash captured their attention and the pair looked over at the group of students holding up a phone. "Congrats?" A student stated before the entire group bolted out of the room. (Y/N) sighed fondly and smiled up at Eduard "Oh, by the way, you were right."

Notes: 

Prompt: professor 

He's mild-mannered carries himself well, logical, good at economics 

Doesn't pay attention to surroundings apparently which you can see in the beginning 

I feel like he's kind of childish. 

I hope you enjoyed this one. I'm not as good with characters I'm not as familiar with (hence the description) 

Next is Australia (Sorry for the late update btw).