Pride pt 2

Warnings/triggers: Remus, Roman's gone kinda insane, manipulation(maybe?), haHa suFfeRing, heated kissing, kinda dirty-

A/N: This is probably crAP

(Virgil's P.O.V)

I was walking up the stairs, going to knock on Roman's door. Half way up, the staircase turns into bones. I almost fall down the stairs. Only Roman has the power to change the mind palace. He knows for a fact that Roman wouldn't EVER do this, not even as a prank. 

"Yoo hoo!" A voice calls out from behind me. I nearly decapitate Remus with the cookie tin. 

"Isn't it wonderful? I can change the Mind Palace now!" He chirped.

That can't be right. Only Roman can change it. Remus couldn't unless he had Good and Bad Creativity. Remus seems to catch on to my thoughts and seemed to understand the situation more than I did. He paled, which scared me even more. If something could scare Remus, I should be fearing for everyone. He grabs my wrist and sinks out with me. For some reason, my anxiety is spiking through the roof, but my breathing is only slightly shaky. He summons Patton, Logan and Deceit as well, and he kicks down the door to Roman's room. It's empty. No fancy Holly Wood dressing room. Just black. A void.

"Oh look!" A voice exclaims. It sound like a static radio, fuzzy and clear at times. Roman appeared. I only assumed it was Roman by the way my heart thumped and the Royal outfit. His hair had darkened. His suit was black and his red sash had darkened to an ominous crimson. He had a dark crown propped upon his head. His skin was a strange colour, shifting from a normal peach to shades of blacks.

"Aren't you happy, brother? You finally can have some control!" He exclaimed at Remus' tense composure. Fear strikes my heart. This isn't the Roman I grew to love. Not the Roman who made jokes and fought Dragon Witches. This Roman was completely crazy and broken. 

"R-Ro, what happened?" I asked, almost covering my mouth in fear and sadness. 

"Why, I realised my purpose in the fairy tale,of course!" He grinned, spreading his arms wide. His cape flapped behind him dramatically.

"What is that job then, Ro?" Remus asked him.

"THe VillaiN, Of CoursE!" He laughed. 

I turned around to see Logan was hugging Patton and Patton was sobbing into his shirt. This must be hard on him. He gets the most affected, being the heart. I turn back to Roman who's face falls slightly at the sight of Patton. 

"What's wrong Padre? I've figured it all out!" He stated, concern sneaking through his voice.  "Everybody but me is the protagonist! Only I'm the most likely antagonist! I've hurt everybody the most! I'm not Good Creativity! I'm Pride!" 

My heart probably just shattered to pieces. I had an impulse to do something stupid. I stormed over to Roman. Who, surprisingly, blushed as I stormed towards him.

"WhaT ArE yOu DOiNg?"He asked nervously. I grabbed his sash and kissed him.

I could hear Deceit shriek with delight. Remus looked as if he feared for my life. Patton was sniffling and looking at us. Logan raised an eyebrow. Roman was completely red, and looked as if he couldn't comprehend what I was doing. Honestly I couldn't believe I was doing it either.

When we broke apart. The black and darkness seemed to melt off him. It gathered into a being. Remus surged forward, dragging Deceit with him.

"Bottle." He stated to De, who groaned and handed him an empty whiskey bottle. Remus forced the blobby being into the bottle. 

When I turned back to Roman. Relief flooded through me. This was my Roman. The one I'd fallen for. I hugged him. He hugged me back, tears spilling from his eyes. No need for either of us to burst out our feelings. This was enough. 

"Are you okay? What happened?' Patton asked Roman. Logan asked similar questions. Remus sat down on a recovered couch.

"I can explain!" he chirped, shaking the angry blob around the jar. We all sat down on the returning carpet. Roman sat with his brother on the couch.

"When we were The King, we created things that were boring and pure, and the juicy stuff! We created a corruption crystal, which wiggled into your brain and controlled you!" Remus stated, slinging his arm around his brother, casually but cautiously.

"We destroyed it before the split, but somehow pieces were recovered! If Roman had a higher mental health, maybe he'd would've beat it quickly."

I stiffened in shock. Didn't Roman have a high self-esteem. I reflect on a few times where I doubted it.

Roman fiddled nervously with his sash, before Patton practically tackled him with a hug. Logan joined it in awkwardly, Remus and Deceit piled on too. Finally I dived into the hug.

Extra Bit

|

V

Ro and I snuggled together. His face brightened while watching Cinderella. I kissed him. He froze. His face warmed up. We started..making out, but Remus popped in, causing us to break apart quickly. He gasped audibly and opened the door and ran out screaming, "Dee, YOU OWE ME TWENTY BUCKS, ROMAN'S A BOTTOM!"

Roman flushed and ran after him yelling, "ShUt Up!"

I smiled. I paused the movie and went to make more popcorn. I  smirked. Patton had grabbed Lo by the tie and was kissing him. 

"Break it up, lovebirds!" I snickered,"I need popcorn." 

Patton quickly let go of Logan's tie and Lo had blushed. Maybe, I'd find Remus and Dee making out.