Bad Child

I have really bad writer's block...3 different drafts for different prompts ;-;

TW: Abuse, Trauma????

Pre-established Moceit (Oh look, a different Patton ship)

Roman fiddled with his pencil. He couldn't focus on anything, he had to figure out why the clock ticked, or why computers lacked when you pressed them. He couldn't focus on writing with his right hand.

He started to write with his left hand, before having it pinned. 
"ROMAN! A prince doesn't use his left hand, we don't want a cursed child!"

His mother taped his left hand to his desk. She placed the pencil in his right hand and watched him try to write, slapping him on the back of the head until his right handwriting was completely legible.

His parents prided on Remus for being mature. He was their pride and joy, as well as being right-handed.

Roman craved attention. He made insulting nicknames and became dramatic to draw attention. He didn't care what attention.

He was the loneliest boy in the kingdom.

Roman hummed softly, weeding the garden. He liked being outside by himself. Besides, nobody went into the gardens anymore. Probably because they wanted to avoid him at all costs. He couldn't blame them.

He just started planting the red dahlias when a cheerful voice called out, "I didn't know one of the princes could garden!"

Roman almost dropped the pot of flowers. He fumbled and placed it down carefully.

"Hello?" He asked, turning to face the strange man warily. The man wore round glasses and a cardigan tied around his shoulders.

"Hello, Kiddo! Sorry if I disturbed you. I'm Patton!" He chirped.

Roman stuttered out of surprise, "N-nice to meet you?"

"A peony for your thoughts?" Asked Patton cheekily.

To Patton's surprise, the young prince burst out laughing. That wasn't something he was used to, especially because his husband Janus bonked his head against the walls whenever he made bad puns. 

The young prince smiled brightly before he heard a distant yelling.

"Gotta go!" He said, slightly panicked. 

Roman dusted the dirt off his clothes hastily while rushing to the throne room. His mother sat regally on her throne, lips pressed tightly together and her caramel hair tied into a tight bun. His father sat next to her on a more decorated chair, his piercing blue eyes showing no mercy or love for the son

"We have decided you are to be wedded."

Roman fell his blood run cold. Of course, he knew this would happen. They'd rather marry off the less important child into marriage than let him be happy.

Roman felt his blood start to boil. The anger he'd hidden boiled forth, surprising himself and his parents.

"NO!" He slapped a hand over his mouth as the words came forth.

Remus was watching cautiously from the door. He was curious, but he wanted to be discreet about it.

"What did you say?" Their mother's face was stormy and threatening.

Roman stepped backwards, his face full of pure terror. 

"YOU DO NOT HAVE A SAY! YOU'RE IMMATURE AND CURSED! YOU'RE LUCKY WE DIDN't THROW YOU TO THE WOLVES!"

Roman turned and ran.

 Past his brother. 

Past the alarmed guards. Pass the man he'd met earlier.

 He just ran

I'm sorry it's not the best. Writer's block really loves attacking me :(

ILY, princesses, princes and non-binary faeries <3