Fantasy! AU

This is super unrelated to this story, but have I mentioned how much I like loose/oversized/baggy shirts and hoodies? It's like being in a loose hug where you can get out of easily :D

Roman hummed softly, swimming through the water. He collected some Anubias and Water Hyacinth and bundled it into a bouquet. He wanted to woo the handsome sorcerer on the beachside, and he heard collecting flowers was a popular human thing.

He swam to the shore, and lay on the sand, his tail soaking in the water so he wouldn't dry out. The sorcerer walked across the shore, as usual, his patched cloak trailing the sand. 

"Hey, handsome!" Roman said, his tail splashing the water in a flirty manner. The sorcerer stopped and rolled his eyes.

"What strange gift do you have today? Last time were live oysters and clams." The sorcerer snorted.

"I tried a human tradition this time!" He said dramatically, outstretching the arm with the flowers.

"Oh, that's actually pretty nice!"

Roman giggled and blew a kiss. The sorcerer smirked and it felt like Roman's stomach was set aflame. He smiled, blushing before decidedly grabbing the sorcerer by the front of the thing he called a 'shirt'. He gave a quick peck on the lips, before diving into the water.

Virgil touched his lips where the merman had kissed him and smiled.

Woop- Fluffy prinxiety chapter