Oop- Unfinished Chapters (Part 2)

Red Dahlias (Part 2)

Shivers ran down Remus' spine. None of this was normal. And he was the definition of not normal. The look on Roman's face mixed with the strange form made him feel genuinely worried.

Roman's outfit flashed momentarily to his usual princely get up. His face with such a sadness and betrayal, Remus wanted to club whoever hurt Roman with his morning star. Roman flickered 

Nothing Left To Lose

Writing this while being stressed

Virgil approached Roman. It was so different from the Roman he'd known. Dull costume, blindfold and shackles were something hard to imagine the trait in. There he was, brandishing his sword at Virgil.

"Roman, you're angry, I get it!" He cried at the former Creative trait. "Believe me, I know what it's like, but you're making a mistake"

Roman lowered his sword slightly so Virgil could start talking.

"The path of hate is a dangerous track. You take one step and 

Closets

Roman was the fanciful trait. He fell in love easily. He was also scared of small spaces. Those topics might seem totally unrelated, but it was VERY relevant

Not The Only Insonmiac

Roman sipped from his coffee, the steam clouding his reading glasses. He groaned and took the glasses off and continued working. He couldn't go to sleep, and even if he were tired, he needed to make the perfect idea for Logan and Patton.

He finally jotted down the last idea. He lay in his bed in the hazy glow of the candles nearby.

Nothing felt comfortable, he shifted his position but he couldn't get comfortable. He got out of bed and crept downstairs.

Virgil's P.O.V

I obviously could not sleep, being an insomniac. I was just scrolling through Tumblr when somebody came down the stairs. I stopped scrolling and heard the familiar sound of the coffee maker splurting out coffee.

I kind of assumed it was Logan. But actually it was Roman.

Weird, right?

"Hey Princey"

He jolted and turned in my direction.

"Oh hello, Emo Nightmare." He exclaimed, sipping from his coffee mug.

"What are you doing up this late?"

He choked on his drink. I raised an eyebrow.

"Uhm. Working?"

The Past

Okay. Insecurity AU but altered.

I'm going to do prompts you guys suggested later. This was only one idea. ILY!

Summary (This will be the only time I'll do this, the plot is going to be a bit confusing)

Romulus was Insecurity, but he changed to, well, Roman. 'Roman' gets captured and is held hostage near the subconscious, where he changes to his original form and forgets the sorta character development/Creativity facade.

Roman gritted his teeth, the Dragon Witch taunting him with his old name. He slashed at her, but her form slipped quickly from the enchantress to the Dragon.

He growled and tried to parry her quick transformations from human to Dragon. He knew he'd set the challenge too hard for himself.

The Dragon-Witch sweeper his legs from under him and picked him up in her Dragon Form with one quick motion.

"Release me you Beast!" He cried, claws digging into his shoulders painfully.

The Dragon Witch snorted and said, "I think not Romulus!"

Roman's blood ran cold. He knew where she was taking him.

"LET ME GO!" He yelled, struggling at the tightening hold of the Dragon Witch.

The enchantress threw him into a tower. A familiar tower. One where he had hidden before his transformation.

Bad Luck, Prince (Rewritten)

Okay, so basically: Author saw first one-shot, cringes about it every day, gathered enough motivation to rewrite it while finishing an animatic.

TW: Implied self-harm, heartbreak,

Roman hummed softly, writing the letter in his perfect and neat handwriting. He knew Virgil wouldn't like anything too dramatic, otherwise, his anxiety might spike. He finished the lyrics with delight and began working on the songs and instruments. He decided a simple guitar would be all it took.

He worked on that song for a month, refining and editing it until it was finally perfect. He uploaded it as a QR code and printed it out. He slapped the code onto the end of the letter and called it finished.

Roman knew Virgil like the back of his hand. Of course, his hand was littered with faded lines so that was the perfect example. He sighed, rubbing his temples. Tomorrow was the day. He hoped that the self-proclaimed 'bad boy' would like it.

Roman switched off the desk lamp. It was pitch black. He shuddered and turned his constellation lamp on. He lay in bed and watched the stars on the ceiling. He slowly slipped to sleep.

Time Skippedy Doos, Remus wants your shoes

Roman inhaled deeply and stepped onto the stage.

"Roman Kingsley, auditioning for...Lydia?" The judge asked almost questioningly. Roman gave an awkward smile and said,

"Yup!"

Songwriting Attempt

Every hero has a story,

Every hero never pays a fee,

Wowie, look at all those failed chapters! I have no motivation!